AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon May 15, 2006 12:28 am

Alright, I get the point :lol:

Inthesto's lines are ready and have been shipped off. All is rolling well.

Will revise the first two posts somewhat, and hopefully finally have a banner...

(does noone seriously have a banner-worthy anime image with a phone they'd like to share?)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon May 15, 2006 12:32 am

Otohiko wrote:(does noone seriously have a banner-worthy anime image with a phone they'd like to share?)
I'll try to toss something together tomorrow maybe... :/
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:17 am

just a little something i threw together really quick. what do you think? :twisted:

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue May 16, 2006 11:04 pm

That one kinda breaks the forum rule for sig sizes, so it's probably best to go with something else. >__>

Anyway, here're some important news. Oto went home today to find a fried computer. It seems to be only the processor and motherboard, so there's no need for mass panic. He's going to check to see if the harddrive is okay and hopefully let me (or us) know the status tomorrow. The project's just started, so there's only one master file (Oto's own track) that may potentially be lost. I have beta copies of both segments thus far anyway.

So basically, contact with him is going to be limited for at least the next week or so. I'm going to temporarily preside over the project while he figures out what to do about the computer. So feel free to talk to me (through the thread, PM, or AIM) if you have any questions.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I'll just let him explain this tomorrow. [It's late and the cold medication is setting in... @__@]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue May 16, 2006 11:11 pm

A sick project co-manager and a manager without a computer = :cry:

Uh, hey guys, I'm still alive. I don't have much time and Jasper explained most of everything, but I should be able to keep active on the forum until I salvage my computer and trade with my dad for most of his. It might take a bit, but it shouldn't be a show-stopper. At the worst, I'll have to re-do my track, but it shouldn't be that complicated.

My processor and motherboard are gone, as is probably my power supply. I have no idea about the hard drive; fortunately I had most of everything important on the external which was off at the time of the incident.

If I suddenly disappear, Jasper is officially in charge. inthesto - you should probably try to alert her as well as me when you're getting closer to being done, in case I'm dead.

I'll be completely back soon, I hope! Keep the ball :roll:ing, etc. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu May 18, 2006 4:19 pm

OK guys, on the broken-PC front, there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that I'll have a PC that's functional VERY soon. Not only that, but it looks like it will be a better PC, with 3GHz processor instead of 2GHz, and 2GB of RAM instead of 1 :D

The bad news is that it will set me back at least $500 :(

The really bad news is that it seems that my HD is lost (I'll take it to an expert, but all my efforts to get it to work have so far failed). That would mean that my track has been wiped out. :cry:

Jasper or Orwell - if you still have a beta of my track - PLEASE hang on to it. At least it'll help me reconstruct it if the worst is true and I'll never get my data back.

Phew? :roll:

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Thu May 18, 2006 5:02 pm

Otohiko wrote:OK guys, on the broken-PC front, :roll:
So, did your neighbor construct a homemade EMP grenade (easier than most people might think) or something?

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Thu May 18, 2006 5:32 pm

Madbunny, got instructions on those anywhere? The school security camera's kill all the fun.

Oto, I still have it. Good luck on the hd recovery.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat May 20, 2006 4:07 pm

Alright, I'm "in the office" now, so to speak. New computer is up and running; it'll take me a while to get my editing outfit back, but that's alright. No news on the HD yet, but my external did survive.

Waiting for word from inthesto on his status...

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun May 21, 2006 7:18 pm

I think I'm supposed to post in here notifying that I made my segment.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”