Post by badmartialarts » Sat May 27, 2006 7:08 pm

How's that? :O
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun May 28, 2006 7:24 pm

That's... hawt.

I'll implement it, anyway; but any other takers are welcome :)

After two days of deliberation and finally having to go to a tie-breaker for a vote on whether or not godix's track should go in the body of the project or to the outtakes, it was finally decided to make it an outtake - besides, I get the feeling it'll look great at the very end of the video :lol:

anubisx00 will get his instructions shortly!

I'll meanwhile update the 1st post in the next little while, seeing how it's gotten kinda long and useless :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:13 pm

Done. Actually, I was done two nights ago, but was too busy to post/e-mail.
Insert clever text/image here.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:54 pm

I got your email!

Sorry guys, I've been taking care of some guests here for the last couple of days, but as scheduled, I'll have instructions and lines for Coffee54 (really in a few hours and keep the project moving.
Last edited by Otohiko on Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:14 pm

I do like Pie.
Last edited by Coffee 54 on Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:42 pm

Nobody likes you.

Did you write lines or do anything else? That's the only reason I can think of you wouldn't get the track unless Oto just got confused. Throw fried chicken at him. Or a PM.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:04 pm

Orwell wrote:Nobody likes you.
Did you write lines or do anything else? That's the only reason I can think of you wouldn't get the track unless Oto just got confused. Throw fried chicken at him. Or a PM.
Mmmmm fried chicken.......
He probably just figured that coffee comes after pie. I'm sure it was a simple mistake and not really a consortium of other people secretly PMing him to skip over you. I'm Positive.... reasonably.. well somewhat.... well ok, kind of sure.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:04 pm

Uh, forget it, I looked at the wrong list.

Sorry, I was away from the computer for a couple of days and lost orientation :amv:

It's Coffee. Really. I'll send him instruKctions.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:18 pm

Hokay, now whenever I can track down my next line-writer the process will commence and yes, Coffee will get it.

I got to anubisx00's track - nice stuff, if a bit expected, but certainly neat and kinda cute :)

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:15 pm

Okay, Coffee gets his instructions (or so I hope). The project moves on. We're on our way to nirvana, etc.

I also updated the 1st and 2nd posts.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”