AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:57 pm

since we don't want this to look like the sailor earth project, probably the people who haven't uploaded their masters to the FTP should do so soon.

If somebody doesn't want to sit and wait all night to do it, just PM me the yousendit link and I'll handle that part.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 pm

Thank you for poking about the final files, I keep forgetting to send out the reminders.

You'd better get them now people, before I start pestering you about them over PM or, god forbid, IM! :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:49 pm

Otohiko wrote:Week 13 (July 24 - July 30): Kitsuner
track complete, final copy pending
Didn't I send you my final back at the end of August?

I'm uploading the final of my first track right now, btw.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:02 am

I'll have to check that.

At the moment, I have to admit that I only have Ileia's final file on me :oops:
The rest are on Jasper/Bakadeshi/Madbunny
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:06 am

Well if the projects not dead I'll try another track. Hopefully I'll treat it a bit more seriously than before. Between my previous segment for this and my own recent MEP I think I've gotten the urge to make really strange, horrible, and ugly things (at least intentionally) out of my system for the moment.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:29 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Week 13 (July 24 - July 30): Kitsuner
track complete, final copy pending
Didn't I send you my final back at the end of August?

I'm uploading the final of my first track right now, btw.
Remember we were talking about the fields problem? You agreed to upload a new version after you figure out how to get it fixed...

The project's definitely not dead. Oto's just gotten a bit lax on the schedule since we've only got one more editor officially lined up.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 pm

jasper-isis wrote:Remember we were talking about the fields problem? You agreed to upload a new version after you figure out how to get it fixed...
Yeah, and I sent it to Oto on the 29th.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:03 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
jasper-isis wrote:Remember we were talking about the fields problem? You agreed to upload a new version after you figure out how to get it fixed...
Yeah, and I sent it to Oto on the 29th.
Then he should've downloaded it and updated the status on our list, or at least told me he downloaded it so I could change the status. (-__- @ Oto.)

Er, hopefully he DID download it at some point, if it were an expirable link...

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:45 pm

hey otho ive been trying to send you my segment. but i keep losing my connection half way through. im stuck using my wireless network card for my laptop. but anyways ill keep trying. i did manage to send jasper the first draft.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:29 pm

I found it! I found it! (Kitsuner's track, that is)

Forgive my retardedness there. I do indeed now definitely have it...

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”