AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:53 pm

Alright, for those wondering why it's been so quiet...
20:47:35 Otohiko AMV: I have a confession in regard to Telephone T__T
20:47:47 Jasper: ...
20:47:55 Otohiko AMV: so last week we came up with all these lines... I found and copy-pasted the instructions for RexMaster...
20:48:08 Otohiko AMV: and now I started wondering why it's so quiet...
20:48:17 Otohiko AMV: ...and then it turned out I somehow actually didn't send him anything
20:48:19 Otohiko AMV: T_____T
20:48:24 Otohiko AMV: how I have no idea
Well, that plus my computer crashing, me being sick, and having to grade student papers. Result: Oto = fail

I will rectify the situation right away

Those with interest in more tracks please post specifically that you are, or PM/IM me about it

I will start seriously pestering people for final tracks shortly. My own first track reconstruction was derailed by computer problems, but it will be back on track shortly.

Sorry for temporary lapse in efficiency!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

krzT
I has a title
Org Profile

Post by krzT » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:37 am

If it came down to it, I would be willing to do another track. I'm at school right now, but I should be able to bring back some more of my dvds when I go home for fall break. All of my exams will be over with this week, so that should free up some time for me to edit as well. Just let me know when you might potentially need me! :)

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:39 pm

ill get you my final copy asap.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:13 pm

Alright, let us assume there are 4 more possible tracks:

October 9-15
October 16 - 22
October 23 - 29
October 30 - November 5

Who's up for when?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

krzT
I has a title
Org Profile

Post by krzT » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:30 pm

I can take any of the four, though schedule-wise the last two slots would work the best for me. It's up to whoever else wants a track, I guess.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:42 pm

Alright, let's say I'll PM the people who've expressed interest but haven't gotten back on it so far. Orwell I know is interested as well.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:11 am

Come on peeps, where are you?

Good news:
The first track of the project (mine) has officially been reconstructed :)

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:09 am

I'd be willing to do another track. It would have to be Oct. 09-15 or 23-29 as I will be very busy the other two weeks. So you can go ahead and put me down for one of those slots, if either are still open.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:14 pm

i wouldnt mind doing another track.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:02 pm

ORGANIZATIONAL POST OF DEWM

Alright, for all my idleness lately, it's time to start poking with the heavy pointed sticks.

1) I have not received a track from RexMaster. Still. I will poke savagely for an answer, and assume that this week is no longer applicable for new editors; next week may well be.

2) I am sending out PMs to people about final copies of their tracks. Tonight.

3) I am likewise poking people about possible further tracks. Also tonight.

Meanwhile, I acknowledge two things - one is that I will not be able to do another track at the moment, and another is that I won't really be able to put in serious finishing work into the project until Christmas Break. If someone wants to step in and help with it, however (as Jasper and possibly Godix have for track transitions/ending credits) - maybe we can get this done sooner.

Otherwise, I will set a realistic project release date. And that release date is, in my mind, between December 31st and January 15th.

Meanwhile, for those who wish to do more tracks - I'm open to them being done until the first week of december. If you're interested - just pitch in.

IMPORTANT DEADLINE!
As I will mention in the PMs I'm about to send out, those who have completed video tracks up to this point will want to have their final copies (preferably meaning HuffYUV) submitted by November 1st

Alles klar? :roll:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”