Robotech Perfect collection MEP - (Interest gauge)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Robotech Perfect collection MEP - (Interest gauge)

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:52 pm

I'm not sure I will be doing this yet, it depends on actuall interest, hence why I am making this thread ;p Especially since I do have plans for a second Ayumix project, I'm just waiting on a cd i need to create the next mix.

Anyway, I happen to own the Perfect Collection album released a whiiiile back as limited edition copies of the entire Robotech sountrack as heard in the old TV series aired here in the us. THe CD actually has some realy nice tracks on it, I'd probably conentrate more on the second CD with all the vocal tracks more then the first wich contain mostly BGM music.

My question is, how many Robotech fans are out there that would be interested in joining such a project? How many want to see it done?

The Idea would be to use the tracks individually, like how Animasia did it, (cutting it shorter or using the entire track would be up to the editor) and do a character profile, Drama, ROmance, or whatever genre you think fits your track video to include in an entire project. The plan is to have shorts from the Robotech series inbetween each track to kinda set off the mood for the next track. If possible I'll take it from a scene in the series that coresponds with where that song showed up in the show. Most of the songs tend do deal with Romance, but a few could be used for comedy and drama. Footage used can be anything as long as it is animated. Preferably japanese animation of course, so it can go on the org, but Robotech footage may also be used.

what do you guys think of this?

Stolen Soul
Org Profile

Post by Stolen Soul » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:16 pm

i might be interested in this, but of course, i have a few question :wink:

what would be the requirements for this video? how big do you think it will get. it sounds pretty good though

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:30 am

Alright I think if there was any real interest in this, there would be more than 1 reply by now, so I'm killing this.

Tormentor
Org Profile

Post by Tormentor » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:03 am

Well, i haven't seen robo-tech, but I like mechas. Well, I guess I would like to take part at this one, but first I would like to listen to the source before... YOu can catch me via aim. Wait until the Demons Within is released if you want to see what I can do.

epyonredeemed
Org Profile

I'm in!!!!

Post by epyonredeemed » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:34 am

I've already done a vid with some of the new shadow chronicles footage, I've been looking for a chance to do more Robotech work!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”