Project Trinity: Christian Rock MEP

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby BunofGovt » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:18 am

I'd love to join. I've been hoping to get around to making something to MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine." Not sure about the anime, yet, might be either Saiyuki or Loki Ragnarok. Probably Loki. Under a minute in length, I think.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."
BunofGovt

Postby Sierra Lorna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:55 am

BunofGovt wrote:I'd love to join. I've been hoping to get around to making something to MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine." Not sure about the anime, yet, might be either Saiyuki or Loki Ragnarok. Probably Loki. Under a minute in length, I think.

Cool. "I Can Only Imagine" is a must for this project. I'm glad someone decided to use it. :wink:

The_Vagrant_06 wrote:Come to think of it, I don't know if I have anything that would fit to that song or this other song I have.

Which song were you thinking of?
Last edited by Sierra Lorna on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sierra Lorna

Postby The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:59 am

Um, Angel's Son by Sevendust
New Advent Children video coming soon. Wait for it, please!
The_Vagrant_06

Postby Sierra Lorna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:34 am

The_Vagrant_06 wrote:

Um, Angel's Son by Sevendust

Sevendust isn't a Christian band. We're getting more editors than we thought we'd get right now, so we're going to be a little bit pickier when it comes to the song choices. The artist must be a self-declared Christian artist, not a mainstream artist who does a semi-religious song every now and then.

Prodigi: I think you wanted to use a non-Christian artist as well? Would it be possible for you to find another song to use? Because we think that would be better for this project.

*inverse* wrote:*edit - I think I'll try using the Air movie to something by Jaci Velasquez. I'm calling dibs

I almost forgot you guys can edit your posts too. :wink: Jaci Velasquez is awesome, and the Air Movie is gorgeous, so that sounds great.
ImageImage
Sierra Lorna

Postby Prodigi » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:57 am

Sierra Lorna wrote:Prodigi: I think you wanted to use a non-Christian artist as well? Would it be possible for you to find another song to use? Because we think that would be better for this project.

Ok, that's fine. Just remove "Prayer" by Disturbed from my song choices, and leave "Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew (who is a christian artist).

In that case i'll probably be using Grace Like Rain to Trigun.

EDIT - although i might end up choosing something else in the near future, but rest assured i'll have my final song/anime choices within the next week.
Prodigi
is the conductor.

Postby Skylink » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:20 am

Yay. Someone's using the Mercy Me song. I was thinking of it but I couldn't get a decent thought of what to put it to.

And I don't see this song being chosen so...

Jars Of Clay: Flood| Length 0:30-1:00| Anime: S-cry-ed (Definitely)|Category: Well, the scene I'm thinking of is almost borderline between love and action so...
ImageImage
Skylink

Postby BunofGovt » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:27 pm

BunofGovt wrote:.... I've been hoping to get around to making something to MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine." .... Under a minute in length, I think.

I'd like to confirm I'll be using Saiyuki as my anime.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."
BunofGovt

Postby Reigna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:22 pm

I know some of this is already on the first post, but here's the rest of it.

Song: 'Cadence' by Anberlin
Anime: Chance Pop Session
Length: :45 - 1:00
Category: Serious/Drama

Definitely looking forward to working on this :)
Casting white shadows.
Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots

Postby The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:25 pm

Is Creed a christian band? Cuz no offense, I don't know as many christian rock bands as I do gospel singers.
The_Vagrant_06

Postby *inverse* » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:31 pm

The_Vagrant_06 wrote:Is Creed a christian band? Cuz no offense, I don't know as many christian rock bands as I do gospel singers.

I'm not sure if they are a Christian band, but remember the org isn't allowed to host any videos using their music.
*inverse*

Postby The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:35 pm

I might as well be cut from this MEP cuz I have absolutely no christian rock bands on my computer, just people who have songs related to christianity.
The_Vagrant_06

Postby JenCM18 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:42 pm

oooo I'm interested in joining

I can't think of a song right now to use so I will PM back or post a reply soon.

But the anime I want to use is Sailor Moon Stars.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun " Trouble" [Work In Progress]
JenCM18

Postby silver_moon » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:03 pm

InGoW wrote:That'd be really great and yeah I know the remix and already thought about which version is the better one for this project and GTO. I think the original fits better (also in terms of action synch) so I think I'll go for that one.

Ok, I sent you a PM with a link to the song.

Prodigi wrote:Ok, that's fine. Just remove "Prayer" by Disturbed from my song choices, and leave "Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew (who is a christian artist).

Thanks for being so accomodating. :) And just let us know if you want to change your track or add a new one.

Skylink wrote:And I don't see this song being chosen so...

Jars Of Clay: Flood| Length 0:30-1:00| Anime: S-cry-ed (Definitely)|Category: Well, the scene I'm thinking of is almost borderline between love and action so...

I was waiting for someone to pick that song. :wink: You're added to the track list.

BunofGovt and Reigna: you're track infos are updated.

The_Vagrant_06 wrote:Is Creed a christian band? Cuz no offense, I don't know as many christian rock bands as I do gospel singers.

As far as I know, they don't consider themselves a Christian band. And like Inverse said, we won't be able to put this project up on local if we use Evanescence, Creed, or Seether. So I'm gonna say no to using Creed.

JenCM18 wrote:
oooo I'm interested in joining

I can't think of a song right now to use so I will PM back or post a reply soon.

But the anime I want to use is Sailor Moon Stars.

Let us know when you have a song!
ImageImage
silver_moon

Postby JenCM18 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:55 pm

Ok the song I'm thinking about using is Plumb "Taken"

I might change my mind though [After I buy plumb's new cd that's coming out Tuesday]. If I do I will reply very soon.

But right now I'm working on part of the song I'm using and have thought of some scenes to use. Not very many but it will do ^_^

If I like it I will I use the song. But If I find a better song off her new cd I'll use it.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun " Trouble" [Work In Progress]
JenCM18

Postby Bakadeshi » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 pm

Great.. just as I was thinking... woo Sierra and silvermoons running an MEP?? I'm sooo IN! then I see christian rock.... I don;t know alot of those... rather I hardly know any at all ;p

I'll have to see if I can find an anime/song combo i can work with before attempting to join this. If you have any suggestions on artists that you think will fit my style (you know my vids by now) feel free to PM me some suggestions ;p That is if you want me in.
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects