Project Trinity: Christian Rock MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:41 am

I'm very interested in joining!

Artist: Australia Hillsongs
Song: One Way

Anime: Beck, Gravitation and Full Moon wo Sagashite.

I plan to blend these 3 into a single concept if it doesn't work out then I'll stick with one or two.

In the meantime if anyone else wants one of these 3 then I don't mind dropping one or two.

The theme/tone I'm planning is celebratory as in 'shouting out' glory to God so I guess that means drama.

Length: 30secs.
Last edited by OropherZero on Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:57 am, edited 7 times in total.

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:00 am

There's an idea that came to my mind when I read the first post:

Anime: GTO
Artist: Superchic[k]
Song: Hero

Since english isn't my native language I might be wrong about the song lyrics fitting to the project, if that's the case just tell me. I'm also still not quite sure if I'm able to pull off the lyric synch for this one even though the anime fits quite well to the song lyrics. Oh, and I'm not much of an effects user, but I'd try my best given the chance. About the lenght I'd just say about a minute, I haven't chosen which part of the song yet since I'd first like to see if you'd accept me with this idea/track or not. Argh, and it's just a mp3, but I can say that it's a pretty high quality one, no skips or errors or anything.

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:39 am

InGoW wrote:There's an idea that came to my mind when I read the first post:

Anime: GTO
Artist: Superchic[k]
Song: Hero

Since english isn't my native language I might be wrong about the song lyrics fitting to the project, if that's the case just tell me.
no your right, those lyrics are perfect really. I'm just annoyed i didn't think of that song sooner ^^

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:44 am

Ooh, I'm very interested in this. I might be able to do something with Fruits Basket or Wolf's' Rain, but I'll have to find a song first - shall get back to you on that :)

*edit - I think I'll try using the Air movie to something by Jaci Velasquez. I'm calling dibs :P
Last edited by *inverse* on Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:22 pm

Jade_eyed_angel, OropherZero, and InGoW: you are added to the track list.
jade_eyed_angel wrote:You said anime twice and arist once... but not a definite rule, right? Then I'll try...
I figured Switchfoot would be a popular choice for this project. :) "Only Hope" and "Meant to Live" sound quite different, so I think it's fine.

So for everyone else: no more Switchfoot and no more Chrono Crusade!
InGoW wrote:Since english isn't my native language I might be wrong about the song lyrics fitting to the project, if that's the case just tell me. I'm also still not quite sure if I'm able to pull off the lyric synch for this one even though the anime fits quite well to the song lyrics. Oh, and I'm not much of an effects user, but I'd try my best given the chance. About the lenght I'd just say about a minute, I haven't chosen which part of the song yet since I'd first like to see if you'd accept me with this idea/track or not. Argh, and it's just a mp3, but I can say that it's a pretty high quality one, no skips or errors or anything.
While "Hero" doesn't really mention Christianity specifically, it is still an inspirational song and the band is Christian, so I think it fits into the project just fine. Plus I personally really like that song and artist, so I say go for it. :wink: As for effects, whether you put effects into your track is completely up to you. Scene selections and good timing come first anyway. :) If all you have is an mp3, I can give you a .wav file to work with. I have this song on CD, although I know there is also a remix version of the song. The one I have is the original version, so let me know if that's the one you were planning on working with and I'll send it to you. :wink:
*inverse* wrote:Ooh, I'm very interested in this. I might be able to do something with Fruits Basket or Wolf's' Rain, but I'll have to find a song first - shall get back to you on that
Just let us know when you have an idea!
ImageImage

Scoob
Org Profile

Post by Scoob » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:11 pm

I would like to try

Song: Never Alone
Artist:Barlow Girl
Anime: SaiKano
Category: Drama
Length: about one minute
ImageImage
ImageImage

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:21 pm

I'm totally interested in getting involved with this project, I just have to get some things cleared up about song source. I'll shoot you guys a PM about it.
Casting white shadows.

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:13 pm

silver_moon wrote:While "Hero" doesn't really mention Christianity specifically, it is still an inspirational song and the band is Christian, so I think it fits into the project just fine. Plus I personally really like that song and artist, so I say go for it.
Glad you like it and thanks for adding me. I'll give my best efforts on this :)
silver_moon wrote:If all you have is an mp3, I can give you a .wav file to work with. I have this song on CD, although I know there is also a remix version of the song. The one I have is the original version, so let me know if that's the one you were planning on working with and I'll send it to you. :wink:
That'd be really great and yeah I know the remix and already thought about which version is the better one for this project and GTO. I think the original fits better (also in terms of action synch) so I think I'll go for that one.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:00 pm

ScoobINSMDBZ wrote:I would like to try

Song: Never Alone
Artist:Barlow Girl
Anime: SaiKano
Category: Drama
Length: about one minute
AAAAAAAAH!

SO I CANT STEAL YOUR SONGS BUT... YOU CAN STEAL MINE?!?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~

on topic:
I maybe interested in joining, but I donno what I will do...

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:25 pm

10. Jade_eyed_angel | Song: Switchfoot - "Meant to Live" | Anime: Chrono Crusade | Length: estimated 1:00 | Category: Drama

noez! I was planning to do that song! :( Crap. Well I guess I'll only have one track now. So yeah.

Kevin Max: Just an Illusion| Length: 0:45- 1:00 | Anime: Either S-cryed or Full Metal Alchemist (Or both if possible) | Category: Action
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”