Project Trinity: Christian Rock MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:18 am

I'd love to join. I've been hoping to get around to making something to MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine." Not sure about the anime, yet, might be either Saiyuki or Loki Ragnarok. Probably Loki. Under a minute in length, I think.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:55 am

BunofGovt wrote:I'd love to join. I've been hoping to get around to making something to MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine." Not sure about the anime, yet, might be either Saiyuki or Loki Ragnarok. Probably Loki. Under a minute in length, I think.
Cool. "I Can Only Imagine" is a must for this project. I'm glad someone decided to use it. :wink:
The_Vagrant_06 wrote:Come to think of it, I don't know if I have anything that would fit to that song or this other song I have.
Which song were you thinking of?
Last edited by Sierra Lorna on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

The_Vagrant_06
Org Profile

Post by The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:59 am

Um, Angel's Son by Sevendust
New Advent Children video coming soon. Wait for it, please!

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:34 am

The_Vagrant_06 wrote:
Um, Angel's Son by Sevendust
Sevendust isn't a Christian band. We're getting more editors than we thought we'd get right now, so we're going to be a little bit pickier when it comes to the song choices. The artist must be a self-declared Christian artist, not a mainstream artist who does a semi-religious song every now and then.

Prodigi: I think you wanted to use a non-Christian artist as well? Would it be possible for you to find another song to use? Because we think that would be better for this project.
*inverse* wrote: *edit - I think I'll try using the Air movie to something by Jaci Velasquez. I'm calling dibs
I almost forgot you guys can edit your posts too. :wink: Jaci Velasquez is awesome, and the Air Movie is gorgeous, so that sounds great.
ImageImage

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:57 am

Sierra Lorna wrote:Prodigi: I think you wanted to use a non-Christian artist as well? Would it be possible for you to find another song to use? Because we think that would be better for this project.
Ok, that's fine. Just remove "Prayer" by Disturbed from my song choices, and leave "Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew (who is a christian artist).

In that case i'll probably be using Grace Like Rain to Trigun.

EDIT - although i might end up choosing something else in the near future, but rest assured i'll have my final song/anime choices within the next week.

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:20 am

Yay. Someone's using the Mercy Me song. I was thinking of it but I couldn't get a decent thought of what to put it to.

And I don't see this song being chosen so...

Jars Of Clay: Flood| Length 0:30-1:00| Anime: S-cry-ed (Definitely)|Category: Well, the scene I'm thinking of is almost borderline between love and action so...
ImageImage

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:27 pm

BunofGovt wrote:.... I've been hoping to get around to making something to MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine." .... Under a minute in length, I think.
I'd like to confirm I'll be using Saiyuki as my anime.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:22 pm

I know some of this is already on the first post, but here's the rest of it.

Song: 'Cadence' by Anberlin
Anime: Chance Pop Session
Length: :45 - 1:00
Category: Serious/Drama

Definitely looking forward to working on this :)
Casting white shadows.

The_Vagrant_06
Org Profile

Post by The_Vagrant_06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:25 pm

Is Creed a christian band? Cuz no offense, I don't know as many christian rock bands as I do gospel singers.
New Advent Children video coming soon. Wait for it, please!

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:31 pm

The_Vagrant_06 wrote:Is Creed a christian band? Cuz no offense, I don't know as many christian rock bands as I do gospel singers.
I'm not sure if they are a Christian band, but remember the org isn't allowed to host any videos using their music.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”