summer project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Wed May 17, 2006 1:45 pm

celibi87 wrote:Im really dissapointed with the people who havent given me the clips. I might just toss the ones i have together and make it the "Mep that could have been something other than a melon fest."
melons and corn? ^_^

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Wed May 17, 2006 5:38 pm

LMAO oh noez! Well at least I'm happy to say that my submissions weren't very melony :lol:

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Wed May 17, 2006 6:05 pm

hey... you gotta enjoy the produce while it's in season.

And you can take that any way you want. :twisted: :roll:

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed May 17, 2006 8:59 pm

eek I forgot about this. hmm wonder if I can quickly throw together my segment for this.... I'll see if I can turn out something fairly quickly.

I can't realy make excuses for not starting on my part yet, but As someone who has run an MEP before, let me advise you...

Keep bugging your members to finish their tracks. Use PMs and even Email if you have to. People will often forget the due date or sometimes that they even had to do it, especially if real life stuff keeps them from being active much on the forums. Or they just get lazy.... or they just got their hands on Kingdom hearts 2 (*cough*) and i'm guilty of all of the above.

Also doing that will stress how important the project is to you as the coordinator and probably incite them to work on it more seriously.

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Thu May 18, 2006 12:02 am

Yeah, I made mine FOR an MEP... so I had it before I signed on. I just hate missing deadlines.

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Fri May 19, 2006 9:15 pm

so when's the planned release?
i can help you torrent it if you need

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sun May 21, 2006 10:08 pm

sorry for the delay, im pming ppl for their tracks now since i had something unexpected come up this weekend so its been delayed a week so ppl can get their tracks in.

Alastor BDC
Org Profile

Post by Alastor BDC » Tue May 23, 2006 4:55 am

celibi87 wrote:sorry for the delay, im pming ppl for their tracks now since i had something unexpected come up this weekend so its been delayed a week so ppl can get their tracks in.
Yo man, sorry I haven't send you my seg I've been also busy with my mep, but I just PM you the link to my segment of this project :wink:.
Hopefully you'll like the fan service ^_^

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Sun May 28, 2006 12:46 pm

so... uh, can you agree to a colaboration AFTER the videos already been premeired?? cuz I'd apreciate if you'd put this video information up even if your not ready to premeire it yet. Also if any of the used animes aren't in the database it may take a bit. Like my Smash hit wasn't in there and it took me a week to get it in. Good thing I had decided to put up my information.

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Sun May 28, 2006 5:43 pm

were confirmations sent out? cause if so i didnt get one o_o

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”