The 7.53/8.47 Project!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:04 am

Haunter103 wrote:I don't think Kionon was referring to the org when he said upload to a website
I most certainly was not :| rather I meant upload to your own website, and put the link here... I haven't had a chance to watch your entry yet, but I'll do it today some time.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:46 pm

rejoice everyone! an update! I am moving my *will start to move* date to this Thursday! So, June 22nd is when I start putting this in motion. However, I said, that I'll keep accepting until the 28th, so I won't put anyone in disarray by keeping the final submission date on the 28th. But if you send it to me then, you better get in touch with me somehow or else you won't get in it.
ImageImage

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:14 pm

w00t!
Looks like submissions are over then. Can't wait to see the finished product
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:56 pm

Haunter103 wrote:w00t!
Looks like submissions are over then. Can't wait to see the finished product
x2 :D
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:15 pm

x3 =]
ImageImage

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:11 am

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:43 pm

WEll, after a PC Wipe because the computer was ghey, I'm now in the middle of cut funding. Apparently ZiRC is fed up with all the gay AOL IP dodgers and banned everyone using it. Since I'm the only one on #AMV with AOL, things like that happened.

Well, the good news is Premiere and all the8.47s are on the D:/ Drive which wasn't affected by my brother's PC wipe. The bad news is, all the DLL files that Premiere used was on the C:/ Drive. Yeah, you know where this is going. Well, I'm reinstalling it, and at the same time finishing all the non-Premiere preparations. This way I'll have a beta out soon. I don't want school to start and not have something tangible.

I am now competing with Decoy as to who can finish their MEP first. he does seem to have the upper hand, but the remaining people might get the blue Screen of Death for the next 3 weeks straight. With Microsoft, any type of crap is possible.
ImageImage

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:54 am

O snaps.. Two Consecutive 8.47 Updates. I guess being banned from ZiRC got me a bit focused..

Ok, well it seems that the problem I had was primarily with the version of Premiere I had before. It was this weird.. crack... <_< that it was on.. yeah.. it was high. Before it wouldn't let any 8.47s other than Fall's and Haunter's on so it was pretty ghey. I got a better version now and it's working out fine. However some of them are looking stupid right now and I'm seeing if I can fix that..

Rut's beta took all the 7.53s that one editor had and put them in a row. I'm thinking of doing it the same way unless I can find a creative way to put the pieces in order.

Oh, and now to my main problem: Transitions.

I'm not one with effects. I don't know how to Kooptangle or Hex or Squareanzi a bad video into awesomeness let alone a good one, so I'm kinda teaching myself transitions at the moment. Problem is, I'm doing it in Premiere. Most people, well the few that have told me, say that the transition effects in Premiere are barely competitive with Microsoft Powerpoint. And unless I'm not doing it right, I think it's true. I had After Effects on my computer and had no idea how to use it.. so I got rid of it. So now, there's a few roads I can take. THere's the learn how to do the professional transition part, or make/find a cheap transition like the Static TV screen in AMVHell3.

Suggestions?
ImageImage

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:22 pm

Skylink wrote:Ok, well it seems that the problem I had was primarily with the version of Premiere I had before. It was this weird.. crack... <_< that it was on.. yeah.. it was high.
I think you're high and on crack :\

As for a transtion, I can't think of anything atm, but I don't think Rut's beta of 7.53 had them in order by creator (at least not Entirely).
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Skylink
Org Profile

Post by Skylink » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:50 pm

it kinda had them that way... You can always join his forum and complain about 7.53 there. It has like one member so he can't miss you.
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”