Valentine's Project

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:27 am

I'ma going to upload my first clip to YSI and pass it on to you via PM

talk to you tomorrow!! :)

time to work on my second clip :)
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Re: Valentine's Project

Postby jubjub2 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Everything is looking great!

I also wanted to let the editors know that I'm getting the list together as well for the DVDs. If you would like one (no charge - my thanks to you for joining in), please PM me your snail mail addy.

;)
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Postby Infinity Squared » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:38 am

Err... I don't mind giving my snail mail addy, but I feel I'm imposing as well with me being on the other side of the world...
Image
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Status: Shutting Down

Postby jubjub2 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:10 am

Infinity Squared wrote:Err... I don't mind giving my snail mail addy, but I feel I'm imposing as well with me being on the other side of the world...


For International folks, I might be able to host a torrent of the ISO file for a bit, or I will just send the thing by boat instead of air. It's just a DVD/jewel/slimline case, so it shouldn't be too 'spensive.
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Postby angelx03 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:36 pm

I'm working on my segment right now (as long until my school library closes; their computers are much more stable than my laptop editing-wise). :D

Oh the horrors of frame-by-frame editing on WMM! I try to work on most of it during the weekend though.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
angelx03
 
Joined: 21 Jan 2003
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:43 pm

jubjub2 wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:Err... I don't mind giving my snail mail addy, but I feel I'm imposing as well with me being on the other side of the world...


For International folks, I might be able to host a torrent of the ISO file for a bit, or I will just send the thing by boat instead of air. It's just a DVD/jewel/slimline case, so it shouldn't be too 'spensive.


if you go to the post office they have this thing called Media Mail i am not sure how it works, but in most cases its supposed to be cheaper than regular mail.. but it depends on how heavy the mail is.. and it has to be books/movies/music ect... either way it doesnt hurt to ask :D

and YAY FOR BEING DONE WITH MY PIECES!!

I'm still holding on to the uncompressed ones just in case... but yea! whee! its good to be done :)
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Hinano » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:28 pm

I'm really looking forward to this and for more than 1 reason :lol:
Image
User avatar
Hinano
 
Joined: 29 Nov 2003

Postby jubjub2 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:40 am

I'm trying to get a jump on all of this, and have started the video information page. As clips come in, I will add the info to the list, and put you in as collaborators (if you don't want to be listed, just click decline). Thought you'd want to know before you start getting those messages on your members page.

I have the date for release set as the 12th of February.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The video is NOT listed yet... I'm just trying to be organized. :) It will be listed on February 12, or around then...
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Postby Infinity Squared » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:07 am

Jub, you got winrar?

I'm currently uploading my video, but I got it chunked into 3 winrar files... extracting the first one should pretty much extract the whole video from the other two as well, but yeah, thought I should ask or at least give you a heads up :P

I should get to you the links (including the music) by tomorrow because I'm probably going to sleep soon :wink:
Image
User avatar
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Australia
Status: Shutting Down

Postby jubjub2 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:14 am

Infinity Squared wrote:Jub, you got winrar?

I'm currently uploading my video, but I got it chunked into 3 winrar files... extracting the first one should pretty much extract the whole video from the other two as well, but yeah, thought I should ask or at least give you a heads up :P

I should get to you the links (including the music) by tomorrow because I'm probably going to sleep soon :wink:


Yup! I have Winrar, so just let me know when you have a link! ;)
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Postby Hinano » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:44 pm

btw how long is it so far?
Looking at our song list it has to be at least 10 minutes now XD
Image
User avatar
Hinano
 
Joined: 29 Nov 2003

Postby jubjub2 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:54 pm

Hinano wrote:btw how long is it so far?
Looking at our song list it has to be at least 10 minutes now XD


hee hee. I'm still working on the opening and the transitions, so once those get figured out, I will probably have about 10-12 minutes. As soon as the remainder of the clips come in, I'll have a better guesstimate of the final version.

Everything is looking great! I'm enjoying watching what you all have come up with! ;) From upbeat to drama to absolute hate, we got it all here!

Don't forget to PM me if you want a DVD (I'll send international, too. Air Mail postage for a single disc isn't that bad...), and those editors that were part of the Christmas MEP will also have a copy of that on the DVD. (Thanks, Jaddzia!)

Also a reminder that the ABSOLUTE DEADLINE for finished clips is February 7.

Just a couple more weeks! Let the lovin' commence!
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Postby celibi87 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:58 pm

jubjub2 wrote:Everything is looking great! I'm enjoying watching what you all have come up with! ;) From upbeat to drama to absolute hate, we got it all here!

My job to confuse the masses by making an abcolutely spiteful segment is working XD
jubjub2 wrote:Don't forget to PM me if you want a DVD (I'll send international, too. Air Mail postage for a single disc isn't that bad...), and those editors that were part of the Christmas MEP will also have a copy of that on the DVD.

Awesome, That makes my day :D
User avatar
celibi87
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2004
Location: That one place

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:58 am

jubjub2 wrote:Don't forget to PM me if you want a DVD (I'll send international, too. Air Mail postage for a single disc isn't that bad...), and those editors that were part of the Christmas MEP will also have a copy of that on the DVD. (Thanks, Jaddzia!)

Also a reminder that the ABSOLUTE DEADLINE for finished clips is February 7.

Just a couple more weeks! Let the lovin' commence!


makes me feel better that I finished,

and sure no problem I feel bad that I couldnt do that (1. dont have a DVD Burner, and 2. dont have the money O.O)
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Hinano » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:34 am

Omg w00t we also get the xmas MEP XD! Yay I was in that one 2 birds with 1 stone! :wink:
Image
User avatar
Hinano
 
Joined: 29 Nov 2003

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests