I'ma going to upload my first clip to YSI and pass it on to you via PM

talk to you tomorrow!! :)

time to work on my second clip :)

jubjub2
Org Profile

Re: Valentine's Project

Post by jubjub2 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Everything is looking great!

I also wanted to let the editors know that I'm getting the list together as well for the DVDs. If you would like one (no charge - my thanks to you for joining in), please PM me your snail mail addy.

;)

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:38 am

Err... I don't mind giving my snail mail addy, but I feel I'm imposing as well with me being on the other side of the world...

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:10 am

Infinity Squared wrote:Err... I don't mind giving my snail mail addy, but I feel I'm imposing as well with me being on the other side of the world...
For International folks, I might be able to host a torrent of the ISO file for a bit, or I will just send the thing by boat instead of air. It's just a DVD/jewel/slimline case, so it shouldn't be too 'spensive.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:36 pm

I'm working on my segment right now (as long until my school library closes; their computers are much more stable than my laptop editing-wise). :D

Oh the horrors of frame-by-frame editing on WMM! I try to work on most of it during the weekend though.
ImageImage

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:43 pm

jubjub2 wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:Err... I don't mind giving my snail mail addy, but I feel I'm imposing as well with me being on the other side of the world...
For International folks, I might be able to host a torrent of the ISO file for a bit, or I will just send the thing by boat instead of air. It's just a DVD/jewel/slimline case, so it shouldn't be too 'spensive.
if you go to the post office they have this thing called Media Mail i am not sure how it works, but in most cases its supposed to be cheaper than regular mail.. but it depends on how heavy the mail is.. and it has to be books/movies/music ect... either way it doesnt hurt to ask :D

and YAY FOR BEING DONE WITH MY PIECES!!

I'm still holding on to the uncompressed ones just in case... but yea! whee! its good to be done :)

Hinano
Org Profile

Post by Hinano » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:28 pm

I'm really looking forward to this and for more than 1 reason :lol:

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:40 am

I'm trying to get a jump on all of this, and have started the video information page. As clips come in, I will add the info to the list, and put you in as collaborators (if you don't want to be listed, just click decline). Thought you'd want to know before you start getting those messages on your members page.

I have the date for release set as the 12th of February.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: The video is NOT listed yet... I'm just trying to be organized. :) It will be listed on February 12, or around then...

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:07 am

Jub, you got winrar?

I'm currently uploading my video, but I got it chunked into 3 winrar files... extracting the first one should pretty much extract the whole video from the other two as well, but yeah, thought I should ask or at least give you a heads up :P

I should get to you the links (including the music) by tomorrow because I'm probably going to sleep soon :wink:

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:14 am

Infinity Squared wrote:Jub, you got winrar?

I'm currently uploading my video, but I got it chunked into 3 winrar files... extracting the first one should pretty much extract the whole video from the other two as well, but yeah, thought I should ask or at least give you a heads up :P

I should get to you the links (including the music) by tomorrow because I'm probably going to sleep soon :wink:
Yup! I have Winrar, so just let me know when you have a link! ;)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”