Animadema *Interest Gauge*

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Deathscythe_Animated
Org Profile

Animadema *Interest Gauge*

Post by Deathscythe_Animated » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:43 pm

Ok, I'm new at MEP's but I've had this great idea for a project using the most of the tracks off the Adema album (Self-titled Adema). As far as anime being used, it will be open ended. You would be able to use any anime you see fit for your specific track. I would like to go with some intense action oriented scenes if possible and I would also like the video to tell a story. I would like the viewer to laugh, cry, scream "hell yeah" and be totally satisfied at the end of it.

If there is enough interest, i'm looking to have this up and going by mid-january 2006. This will probably be a 6 month project.

Also, any helpful suggestions would be appreciated so that if I start this project, so I can make it successful.

Also there are a few other variables, while i have a 100mbps connection to the net at work, im still working with dialup at home. Hopefully within the next month I can get wireless.
“Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art.”

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:04 pm

Theres this album I realy like and would like to see used in an amv. I dont know much about amv's and nothing about starting a mep but I'm ask people to spend time working on something for me anyway.

Deathscythe_Animated
Org Profile

Post by Deathscythe_Animated » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:39 pm

[quote="bum"]Theres this album I realy like and would like to see used in an amv. I dont know much about amv's and nothing about starting a mep but I'm ask people to spend time working on something for me anyway.[ /quote]

Ok, apparently it's too much to ask for "Sophisticated" conversation. I don't think its necessary to [b]bash[/b] somebody's ideas like that. But to each his own. For those of you whose last brain cell is [b]NOT[/b] on lifesupport, please ignore the aforemention comment.
“Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art.”

XbakaX
Org Profile

Post by XbakaX » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:35 am

id be interested in it if i could use the song the way yo ulike it my have adema song XD
stupidity is the best trait to have
<a href="http://amvhell.com/corn.html">CORN!!!</a>
the strongest

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”