Dreamcast Montage?

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:30 pm

Bakadeshi wrote: Check out the NES and Video game Projects they have video game footage in alot of them, but more than 50% of it is either Anime or Animated, so its allowed.

yes, if they say you cant host the project on the site then they would have to take all of the other amvs that used game footage

The Zero Saber
Org Profile

Post by The Zero Saber » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:08 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
The Zero Saber wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:heh one of you guys should just take it over, sounds like a fun idea ;p Assuming the original poster is ok with this.
Well, like it was said, if we went with it, we won't have the support of a-m-v.org. We'd have to do it externally. And I don't think we'd have enough exposure that way to even get enough talented editors on board with it. Game editing isn't exactly as popular to begin with.

But uh, you're all free to talk amungst yourselves. I just dont see this project taking off at this rate. But who knows. If it does, I'd definitely want to get 1 or 2 videos in on it.
Its allowed as long as more than 50% of the project is animated (2d or 3D) cutscenes from the games rather than actual video game graphics, and they were made in Japan. Wich is dooable considering alot of games have those cutscenes in them.

Check out the NES and Video game Projects they have video game footage in alot of them, but more than 50% of it is either Anime or Animated, so its allowed.
Yeah, but I'm just not up for that. Anyone can rip an FMV. But it takes a lot more effort to capture raw gameplay clips, and the possibilities are endless. Example:

http://ssv.jaccinc.com/vgmv.html

Also, my F-Zero GX video was denied here. It's 2/3rds FMV's, and 1/3rd gameplay.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”