Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:12 pm

By the way, I finished the "Janet Reno is comin to town" part

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:52 am

oh yeah got a question....is it ok if we use different anime in our segment? i should have asked before i got halfway through lol. :oops:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:33 am

you can use as many animes as you want in your segment..

o.0 :) I am not opposed to cross anime segments :)

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:54 am

Hmmm...I'm tempted to join in on this (even though the only two remotely holiday-themed animes I have access to ATM are Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz and Gundam 0080: War In the Pocket.)

That said, two possible suggestions for songs not seeing on here (one of which I'm tempted to sign up with)

'The Night Santa Went Crazy' - Weird Al Yankovic
and
'Christmas With the Devil' - Spinal Tap (...yes, this IS a real song... ...and actually, the quasi-evil version of Carol of the Bells they do in the beginning is pretty cool)
*Resident shameless Gundam fanboy*

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:39 pm

not all of the visuals I have been getting are overly "christmassy" and it still fits the feel of what I am going for, the songs how ever have been really fitting... so feel free to expand on the ideas..

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:22 pm

Well...just had an evil thought for 'The Night Santa Went Crazy'...right now it's just a matter of seeing if I can ask Shin-Getter for the raw of 'Ideon - Be Invoked'

So I'll get back to you depending how that turns out
*Resident shameless Gundam fanboy*

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:25 pm

sounds good :)

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:39 am

updated the main post italicized songs are completed :D thanks for the work!!

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:59 am

Ok, so I've ripped the song. I've ripped Elfen lied. I've sat down and started selecting scenes. You know, that running down the checklist people do before they actually start editing. The scene where she slices off the girls arms and legs, check. The scene of the heart being ripped out of a guys body, check. The scene of her walking along naked carrying the someones head she just ripped off, check. When all of a sudden it hits me, this has to go on local. No decapitations allowed. Negative on the ripping off limps thing. Not a prayer of showing internal organs suddenly becoming not so internal. Damnit. And it was going to be such a wonderful christmas video. Something to show the kiddies on christmas eve, assuming of course you actively hated the brat.

So, chances of me coming up with an idea I like and is org friendly then getting it done on time are about as dead as the guy without a head I mentioned above. If you need help putting the bits together or some ideas on transitions from one bit to another let me know. But odds are I won't be doing a video for this MEP.

You know the really sad thing, I'm not kidding. Those really were the scenes I needed. If anything I was going to run into problems because there aren't enough decapitations and the like in Elfen Lied. It would have been fucking great.

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:17 am

what?? o.0 you mean ppl actually PLAN to be incredibly redundant???
godix wrote:So, chances of me coming up with an idea are about as dead as the guy without a head I mentioned above. If you need help putting the bits together or some ideas on transitions from one bit to another let me know. But odds are I won't be doing a video for this MEP.

I'd emotion for it to be pinned, but I don't have the political influence.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”