The Falling Rise of the Rising Fall *Project*

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:55 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:7 parts, roughly 45 seconds each. ...

Edit it yourself, you lazy bum. I have one project that's fourteen minutes long in total. Here's what I think your reaction to the song was:

"OH NOES!!! A SONG THAT"S MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES LONG! HOW WILL I EVER MAKE IT!!! oh, I know... MEP!"

Seriously, stop. All you've done here is show your own lack of ability to think and/or create for yourself.
Tono_Fry dont be such an ass, nobody cares how long the song is to your project, all you've done here is show how what an ass you are to other people, mabey the dude dont have the time to edit it, or mabey the dude just thought it would be a good idea for a mep either way its no reason for you to make fun of him or tease him in any way, just shows how immature you are

also, id love to take particepent mep but not really my favorite type of music an cant think of anime that i have that could go with it

Reha666
Org Profile

Post by Reha666 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:09 pm

shinodude wrote:mabey the dude dont have the time to edit it, or mabey the dude just thought it would be a good idea for a mep either way its
Be sure, i have enough time, but i'm shure that not albe to make an AMV with this song with just 5 or 6 different animes.

Tono_Fyr wrote:"OH NOES!!! A SONG THAT"S MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES LONG! HOW WILL I EVER MAKE IT!!! oh, I know... MEP!"
The Song is just 4 minutes and 23 seconds long :P

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”