Navras

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
mikestrife
Org Profile

Post by mikestrife » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:49 pm

Sorry guys, I was away for new years. Rendering again tonight, going to try a weakening the filter so michele's part looks clearer. I'll also see about fixing that problem in the first section. I know this is getting drawn out for everyone so after these problems are fixed it will be the final version.

Aiming for tonight/tomorrow night at the latest.

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:09 am

i feel like a beta tester with all the betas i got on my desktop of this thing XD

mikestrife
Org Profile

Post by mikestrife » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:10 am

The final beta is in your pm's. I reduced the filter strength and I think your part michele looks better. But everyone let me know if there are any glaring issues. Hopefully it's good to go now.

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:35 am

Im really sorry to point this out since we all want to get this thing out to the public. I noticed a little something in my segment.

mikestrife
Org Profile

Post by mikestrife » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:59 pm

the hell? Hmm. I hope that problem doesn't just move around every time I encode. I'll take a look when I get home from work and see when it turned to that.

mikestrife
Org Profile

Post by mikestrife » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:26 pm

Hmm, seems these strange problems appear during the 2nd pass encode. The first pass encode doesn't have the problems.

Any ideas how to prevent this?

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:44 pm

really? damn, I've never seen that happen during and Xvid encode

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:46 am

mikestrife wrote:Hmm, seems these strange problems appear during the 2nd pass encode. The first pass encode doesn't have the problems.

What about don't do it? :)
Ignore me but in my opinion, the 2nd pass isn't this important. With the 1t I think it would be fine.
ImageImage

mikestrife
Org Profile

Post by mikestrife » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:16 am

Michele wrote:
mikestrife wrote:Hmm, seems these strange problems appear during the 2nd pass encode. The first pass encode doesn't have the problems.

Ignore me but in my opinion, the 2nd pass isn't this important. With the 1t I think it would be fine.
Second Pass is kinda important when the first pass ends up being like 170 megs, lol.

Anyways, I did re-render last night, and I watched it twice and didn't see any more issues, so hopefully we're all good.

I'll send out the link now.

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:54 pm

Michele wrote:

oh lordly are you mistaken, the second pass is what keeps your footage quality as it was when your exported it off the timeline, and allows you to compress it down for the masses on the net.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”