Navras

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:33 am

redryuu wrote:couldn't we compress it with something like winrar then send it?
that might not be a bad idea,

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:40 pm

my track hasn't moved in like a week... this is a bad sign, I might have to drop if no progress is made soon.

i'll keep ya posted

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:30 pm

Im done with my segment....how do u want me to send it?

majindan
Org Profile

Post by majindan » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:09 am

jethropr wrote:my track hasn't moved in like a week... this is a bad sign, I might have to drop if no progress is made soon.

i'll keep ya posted
:cry: awww come on jethropr don't quiet on us now not when we got this far.

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:02 am

I'd like to see it through to the end, but my insperation is quickly moving away from this track and on to other things, to the point that I'll stop right in the middle of working on the track to work on other things. If nothing changes by the 23rd, then I'll offically drop to allow time for someone else to come in and get it done before the deadline, that keeps creeping up day by day.

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:21 pm

If he drops then ill take up the slack. That is if we dont have any backup editors.

majindan
Org Profile

Post by majindan » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:42 pm

jethropr wrote:I'd like to see it through to the end, but my insperation is quickly moving away from this track and on to other things, to the point that I'll stop right in the middle of working on the track to work on other things. If nothing changes by the 23rd, then I'll offically drop to allow time for someone else to come in and get it done before the deadline, that keeps creeping up day by day.
Well I hope you can make it :).
celibi87 wrote:If he drops then ill take up the slack. That is if we dont have any backup editors.
I think that won't happen cause I believe that was the reason Mike pick you and me for other editors not to have 2 tracks in there hands so what might happen is that mike needs to get another editor thats if jethropr quiets.

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:33 am

majindan wrote:
celibi87 wrote:If he drops then ill take up the slack. That is if we dont have any backup editors.
I think that won't happen cause I believe that was the reason Mike pick you and me for other editors not to have 2 tracks in there hands so what might happen is that mike needs to get another editor thats if jethropr quiets.
Exactly, the original project was in the meaning to create 9 tracks from different editors, so from different views. :o

jethropr, try hard you can do it! :P
ImageImage

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:29 am

ok... i pushed through it and finished it, altho... i tacked on 3 seconds at the beginning, and 2 seconds at the end... more so for transistion reasons, but I did a little extra at the beginning because i think it makes my track work better....

I'll get you the huffy within the next few days, if i remember :oops:. If I do forget, just post in here... I check here often enough that I'll see it within a day of you posting it.

ifihadaninja
Org Profile

Post by ifihadaninja » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:51 pm

Whens the deadline? I still have only one of my dvd's at my house right now.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”