Betas are due 1 week from today! This applies to all editors who haven't shown us a beta yet. Even if you can't get a beta in by next week, DO NOT ASSUME YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE PROJECT YET. The coordinators and I will make a final decision on the matter. However, I will not be here next week since I'll be on a family vacation to enforce any of this So hopefully Flux and mexicanjunior will be here to check up on things. Good luck on your videos everyone!
Emails will be sent out to anyone who hasn't given us a beta yet.... let's hope you're not one of them.