A Possible Multi-Editor Project? [Changed to The Nutcracker]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:39 pm

i already know which part of nutcracker i'd want to do too, dance of the reed flutes, would be a fun piece to work with.

risk one
Org Profile

Post by risk one » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:11 pm

WhereNext wrote:i already know which part of nutcracker i'd want to do too, dance of the reed flutes, would be a fun piece to work with.
Can I call dibs on the dance of the sugar plum fairy yet? :)
ImageImage

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:01 pm

or Russian Dance would be a good one too^^

something tells me there will be alot of people callin dibs on pieces when the chance arrises.

§Daisuke
Org Profile

Post by §Daisuke » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:40 am

Hey just wondering can i join to? I'm really interested.

otbwavelength
Org Profile

Post by otbwavelength » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:53 pm

i'm in.

NiTsukiOutlaw
Org Profile

Post by NiTsukiOutlaw » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:30 pm

Wow...you leave for a weekend, and Beethoven becomes Tchaikovsky...

Either way, good luck guys, Nutcracker is still an immense file, and you would definetely need to split it into sections, otherwise, a great idea, aI would definetely watch.
Smart Men Answer Questions
Wise Men Question Answers.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:34 pm

Just so it's on the record here, sure. I have mad nostalgia for the Nutcracker Suite after playing it on the piano as a youngin. (well...older than some of you, but still. *sniff*)

Since you seem to be from the "I tell you what to edit, and you put my vision together" school of MEP organization, I'll first have to see if any of the edicts fit something that I can do. So, there's that. Good luck regardless. :)

SephirothJenova
Org Profile

Post by SephirothJenova » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:14 am

I'm working on the audio editing for the Nutcracker, and PieRowManiac has been kind enough to lend me some of his webspace for the hosting of these audio tracks. The tracks should be up by the end of next week, and then it'll be up for grabs (although I have promised a couple of people gauranteed spots in this project). Once you have gotten your track, then it's up to you to choose then anime and how you want to edit (so it goes against how SarahtheBoring was saying it was much more dictated).

I will only say that I'd like the project to be dramatic yet comedic. Some clips will be pure comedy, some pure dramatic/action, and others will be both. I leave this choice up to the editors, but I just wanted to say how I imagined it to be.

Also, if you are thinking that just because I said a few friends could have some tracks, don't discourage that from trying to get a spot. I really wanted this to be an MEP where newer editors could show off their skills!

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:38 pm

:p You told me that you were going to dictate what anime was to be used; don't say "it goes against what I said" 'cause that's what you said, dude. You changed your mind. so there.

If that's the case, I'm definitely interested, since I don't have to worry about not having Evangelion / Last Exile / whatever people are editing with nowadays. :) I'll find something pretty, don't worry.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:04 pm

Oooo.
Sephiroth, why did you not tell me about this?
I'm in if you get the audio up n' stuff.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”