Project Ayu-MIX WIP deadline Extended

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Project Ayu-MIX WIP deadline Extended

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:41 pm

Due to everyones probably being just like me and working like mad on their AWA Pro and Masters entries, and probably not having alot of time to edit their track for Ayu-mix, I'm extending the WIP/Beta deadline till After the Masters deadline for AWA. It'll be August 31st. There is still no set deadline for the project yet, but I will need to see work being done on your tracks by that time. I'm Aiming for the project to be completed in the fall or at latest winter of this year.

I have Betas and/or completed tracks for the following people:

Snhknives
Silvermoon
LCY
and Kusoyaro

The rest of you I will need to see something (At least 20 seconds long) no later than August 31st or I will have to consider backups for your tracks. You have plenty more time now, so No excuses ;p

- Bakadeshi
(Ayu-Mix Project Coordinator. )

- Edit: changed required length to 20 seconds, since some of your tracks are pretty small in its intirety
Last edited by Bakadeshi on Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Re: Project Ayu-MIX WIP deadline Extended

Post by JCD » Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:05 am

Bakadeshi wrote:The rest of you I will need to see something (At least 30 seconds long) no later than August 31st or I will have to consider backups for your tracks. You have plenty more time now, so No excuses ;p
Aye aye, will have my track finished by then :)

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:51 am

That sounds good, I was worrying if I'd have time to do this.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:50 am

Great, instead of procrastinating on starting my Ayu segement I can switch to procratingating on starting my AWA video. Thanks.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:48 pm

Just thought I'd post here to say I'm still working on my track and everything and I'll get the WIP ready by the deadline. Just so you don't think I dissapeared and you replace me :D
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”