The Blade Runner Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
RutKiskasca
Org Profile

oops

Post by RutKiskasca » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:00 am

Damn, I got kind of excited and selectively read. I will begin smacking myself. If anyone drops out, however, I would like to volunteer as an alternate.

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Re: are you still looking for members?

Post by Bebop0083 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:27 pm

RutKiskasca wrote:If you are still looking for members, I would like to get in on this.

I didn't notice if you had assigned the video source yet, but I could do NGE if you would like

right now i have all the members needed but if any one decides to drop out for some reason or another ill let you know.

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:37 pm

ok i sent all of the tracks out for right now there is no due date so no need to rush. i will check back with you guys with in a few weeks to see har every one is(started or getting started). im approaching finals so i wont be able to start my track for a while although i all ready have the footage on my computer. other than that, it has begun!

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:41 am

My track is done for the most part, though I might add one or two extra things before I upload it.

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:36 pm

Yeah..i have kinda finished up my segment as well. If you want to take a look over it just let me know..see if it fits in the guidelines of what you want in the project or if something needs to change about it...so feel free to email me and let me know where you want me to send it..

-kari-
Org Profile

sign me up

Post by -kari- » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:12 am

You already know I'm up for it, I just need whatever song I'll be using so I can start planning. As far as I know, I'm using Outlaw Star, right?

-Kari

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Re: sign me up

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:30 pm

-kari- wrote:You already know I'm up for it, I just need whatever song I'll be using so I can start planning. As far as I know, I'm using Outlaw Star, right?

-Kari
right now i have all the members needed but if any one drops out ill let you know.

basterd!!
Org Profile

Post by basterd!! » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:37 pm

hey what's the schedule for this project, i wanted to do a little more anime watching before ripping my scenes?
"Myau flaps his wings proundly" Phantasy Star 1

Bebop0083
Org Profile

Post by Bebop0083 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:09 pm

basterd!! wrote:hey what's the schedule for this project, i wanted to do a little more anime watching before ripping my scenes?
right now there is no due date. i havent even started on mine yet. all i have is 2 seconds done. so far ive seen samples of chaosprojects track and a piece of requietts and there pretty good so far.

Poetic_Kaos
Org Profile

Post by Poetic_Kaos » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:59 pm

I've finished my track. You should have my AIM account already.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”