The Blade Runner Project

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

oops

Postby RutKiskasca » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:00 am

Damn, I got kind of excited and selectively read. I will begin smacking myself. If anyone drops out, however, I would like to volunteer as an alternate.

Rut Kiskasca
rut@kiskasca.net
http://www.kiskasca.net/

"We are MMORPG...you will be assimilated...resistance is futile"
RutKiskasca

Re: are you still looking for members?

Postby Bebop0083 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:27 pm

RutKiskasca wrote:If you are still looking for members, I would like to get in on this.

I didn't notice if you had assigned the video source yet, but I could do NGE if you would like

right now i have all the members needed but if any one decides to drop out for some reason or another ill let you know.
Bebop0083

Postby Bebop0083 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:37 pm

ok i sent all of the tracks out for right now there is no due date so no need to rush. i will check back with you guys with in a few weeks to see har every one is(started or getting started). im approaching finals so i wont be able to start my track for a while although i all ready have the footage on my computer. other than that, it has begun!
Bebop0083

Postby requiett » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:41 am

My track is done for the most part, though I might add one or two extra things before I upload it.
requiett

Postby ChaosProjects » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:36 pm

Yeah..i have kinda finished up my segment as well. If you want to take a look over it just let me know..see if it fits in the guidelines of what you want in the project or if something needs to change about it...so feel free to email me and let me know where you want me to send it..
ChaosProjects

sign me up

Postby -kari- » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:12 am

You already know I'm up for it, I just need whatever song I'll be using so I can start planning. As far as I know, I'm using Outlaw Star, right?

-Kari
-kari-

Re: sign me up

Postby Bebop0083 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:30 pm

-kari- wrote:You already know I'm up for it, I just need whatever song I'll be using so I can start planning. As far as I know, I'm using Outlaw Star, right?

-Kari

right now i have all the members needed but if any one drops out ill let you know.
Bebop0083

Postby basterd!! » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:37 pm

hey what's the schedule for this project, i wanted to do a little more anime watching before ripping my scenes?
"Myau flaps his wings proundly" Phantasy Star 1
basterd!!

Postby Bebop0083 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:09 pm

basterd!! wrote:hey what's the schedule for this project, i wanted to do a little more anime watching before ripping my scenes?

right now there is no due date. i havent even started on mine yet. all i have is 2 seconds done. so far ive seen samples of chaosprojects track and a piece of requietts and there pretty good so far.
Bebop0083

Postby Poetic_Kaos » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:59 pm

I've finished my track. You should have my AIM account already.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."
Poetic_Kaos

Postby -M_X_R- » Wed May 11, 2005 6:21 pm

When's the deadline Bebop?
-M_X_R-

Postby Bebop0083 » Wed May 11, 2005 7:00 pm

-M_X_R- wrote:When's the deadline Bebop?

as of right now there is no deadline.
Bebop0083

Postby Poetic_Kaos » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:06 pm

I was wondering if this project is still active. It has been 2 months and only 3 people have finished the 40 second clip. I have a feeling most of the members participating on this project have fallen of the face of the earth.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."
Poetic_Kaos

Postby Bebop0083 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:53 pm

as far as i know its still active. ill have to check up on every ones progress again since its been a while since i last checked. i havent even started on mine yet. then again i had some computer trouble lately and to reinstall every thing. the good thing about that was that i found my lost after effects disc. yay!
Bebop0083

Postby staces » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:37 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm not dead yet. . . I'm getting better. . . I feel peppy. .

Uh, yeah, I can have my part done by this weekend (I have the fist layer done ^___^). . . Man, I keep forgetting about this, but I'm still in. I haven't disappeared, just been lazy.
ImageImage
staces

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects