Jesus of Suburbia (Offical Thread)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:28 am

Actually, I have most of the video worked out in my head already...got the DVD from Netflix, ripped it, sent the DVD back...
Unfortunately, I've just got so many projects at the moment that I won't be able to do the actual editing for a few months.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:20 am

Alright.

I just wanted to know. I think the time has come to brainstorm what anime I want to use. Once I decide I would like everyone to have decided at least what anime they want to use. Not really necessary but I would just like to know what everyone is planning to use and what they are brainstorming on.

About the supposed deadline.

First a question: Is Kusoyaro the only one that is going to take a while to even start editing?

If this is the case I might set the deadline to January of 2006 at the extreme latest. I don't intend for it to be this late, but it all depends on how long it is going to take everyone to start editing.

I saw some of you have started. Excellent, you're greater than the project head. I'll start this once I finish a current work. I just wanted to get this all started up so it can be on everyone's mind for quite a while. So I can get high quality work, and this project can be a great success. :D

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:23 am

Brolly345 wrote:First a question: Is Kusoyaro the only one that is going to take a while to even start editing?

If this is the case I might set the deadline to January of 2006 at the extreme latest. I don't intend for it to be this late, but it all depends on how long it is going to take everyone to start editing.
It's mostly AWA stuff that's going to keep me busy for awhile. So I'll easily have the video done in the fall.

Don't mean to drag the timeline for the project out for everyone :oops:

Osakaness
Org Profile

Post by Osakaness » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:43 am

I won't be able to start/brainstorm till after Anime North is over.

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:38 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:Don't mean to drag the timeline for the project out for everyone :oops:
Well, you're not. I just want everyone to know I'm brainstorming a deadline for this one. I just need to know how long you guys think it'll take.

For me I bet I'll be done by June. Unless something else happens that delays me from finishing it. January of 2006 is way out there. But that is the latest I am willing to wait, and that is only if you guys have a really good excuse for not having it done sooner.

Relax. Everyone will have a lot of time for this. :wink:

Thanks for the updates everyone.

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:21 pm

Well, now it has been a while hasn't it? If you couldn't guess I was just wondering what everyone has been up to for this. Anyone have any updates or anything like that they would like to share?

I have yet to even start to be honest. My current work is taking all my brain power. And work/college is too. When I finish that, hopefully within two months (at the latest), I can do this one.

Yes, I lied about me being done in June, work/college bullshit is taking a lot of time. But hey, I just might still get it done. We'll see. :P

Osakaness
Org Profile

Post by Osakaness » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:58 pm

Currently making other AMVs i have planned and still have no idea for this one yet... I'm not really that busy since i only do part-time of college and i do nightshifts at work so i always get lots of free time to edit there and at home and sometimes at school :P :). I might have mine done by late november or mid December.

emopunk1
Org Profile

Post by emopunk1 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:41 pm

Between looking for a job, getting my other amvs done and preparing for AX, I have about 40% complete, (considering I have a very short segment). but I'm not sure when I should be done (considering I still have to rip more of the Eva DVDs). I'm hoping to get it done by December, maybe even Nov.
If you think you're right, you're probably wrong
If you think you're wrong, you're probably right

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:49 am

I should have some more free time after AWA...
ImageImage

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:02 am

October for me.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”