Blind Guardian:Project Glory(Interest Gauge)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Blind Guardian:Project Glory(Interest Gauge)

Postby LightningCountX » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:15 pm

I just bought Blind Guardians "A Night At The Opera" and I must say I really love their music, really. This project would be reflecting the 11 tracks that are on the CD. Here is the list of tracks.

1)Precious Jerusalem
2)Battlefield
3)Under The Ice
4)Sadly Sings Destiny
5)The Maiden And The Minstrel Knight
6)Wait For An Answer
7)The Soulforged
8)Age of False Innocence
9)Punishment Divine
10)And Then There Was Silence
11)Mies Del Dolor

Editors Interested

1.-Xoninmuoshda-
2. Kalium
3. SSJVegita0609
4. BrsrkEva
5. bote
6. Qyot27
7. Dark-Krystal
8. staces
9. BigDude
10. LightningCountX
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.


Im not sure of how long I would make the video if people are interested, so I need some feedback on the length of the AMV itself, and each track.

If anyone is interested or has their opinion on AMV/track length, please post here or PM me.

Thanks
Last edited by LightningCountX on Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
LightningCountX
 
Joined: 20 May 2003
Location: Bayside, NY Interests: Your Mom ^_^

Postby -Xoninmuoshda- » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:05 pm

im down. 8-)

how about 10 to 12 minutes.
User avatar
-Xoninmuoshda-
 
Joined: 29 Jun 2003

Postby LightningCountX » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:51 pm

I wanted to put the tracks to about a minute plus to give more stuff for the editors to edit with, and to have a long video worth watching :D
User avatar
LightningCountX
 
Joined: 20 May 2003
Location: Bayside, NY Interests: Your Mom ^_^

Postby Kalium » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:56 pm

I've been toying around with an idea for 'The Soulforged' and Witch Hunter Robin.

To be honest, though, I think Project Glory would be a more appropriate title for a Demons & Wizards project (Path of Glory being a song there). How about the Project... uh.... Project \m/ ?
User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Postby LightningCountX » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:22 pm

lol, i enjoy the name glory, but other idea's for the project name are welcomed. I named it glory because well, blind guardian's music is glorious =).

Do you want me to put you down as interested?
User avatar
LightningCountX
 
Joined: 20 May 2003
Location: Bayside, NY Interests: Your Mom ^_^

Postby Kalium » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:30 pm

LightningCountX wrote:lol, i enjoy the name glory, but other idea's for the project name are welcomed. I named it glory because well, blind guardian's music is glorious =).

Do you want me to put you down as interested?

Yes. Definately yes.
User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Postby SSJVegita0609 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:17 pm

I would be so totally in.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.
User avatar
SSJVegita0609
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Location: Around...

Postby Brsrk » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:19 am

Much interest is given, you have my attention!
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528
User avatar
Brsrk
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2002
Location: Brooklyn, MI

Postby -Xoninmuoshda- » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:53 am

the first song i'm interested in is "Battlefield" but i would like to hear more of their stuff... hopefully maybe you can make a beta mix soon and post it up :D
User avatar
-Xoninmuoshda-
 
Joined: 29 Jun 2003

Postby Bote » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:39 am

-Xoninmuoshda- wrote:the first song i'm interested in is "Battlefield" but i would like to hear more of their stuff... hopefully maybe you can make a beta mix soon and post it up :D


:) Heh heh, I wouldn't mind editing to that song again. It just rocks!

On a side note how about selecting the stuff from NIME & IFTOS, meaning picking the best songs and trying to give them some order. I'm sure that more people would like "Mirror Mirror" than "Under the ice" or "Sadly sings destiny". Although, finding the anime that'd match the lyrics is gonna be quite a chalenge.

I'm interested and will participate if I find an anime that matches the lyrics and atmosphere well. BG is afterall one of my fave. bands. 8-)
Trippy 3D Trip
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS Image
Bote
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2003
Location: Leskovac (It's a city)

Postby LightningCountX » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:35 pm

bote wrote:
-Xoninmuoshda- wrote:the first song i'm interested in is "Battlefield" but i would like to hear more of their stuff... hopefully maybe you can make a beta mix soon and post it up :D


:) Heh heh, I wouldn't mind editing to that song again. It just rocks!

On a side note how about selecting the stuff from NIME & IFTOS, meaning picking the best songs and trying to give them some order. I'm sure that more people would like "Mirror Mirror" than "Under the ice" or "Sadly sings destiny". Although, finding the anime that'd match the lyrics is gonna be quite a chalenge.

I'm interested and will participate if I find an anime that matches the lyrics and atmosphere well. BG is afterall one of my fave. bands. 8-)


Well, i currently only have "A night at the opera" and i dont have money to get the other CD's. But if someone has the other CD's, we can all pick out the tracks from each CD to use. I really dont want to mix or compile the project cause im not experienced enough, and i have a project that i am currently leading. If someone would like to take these jobs, letme know. Otherwise i have to fit this all into my schedule heh.

If anyone needs to listen to the tracks, i have the CD on my PC. The CD is about 100MB, but its worth it =).

My AIM is lcx amv
User avatar
LightningCountX
 
Joined: 20 May 2003
Location: Bayside, NY Interests: Your Mom ^_^

Postby Qyot27 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:22 pm

Definitely interested. I've been toying with the idea of a "Precious Jerusalem" vid for a while now. I'd want to hear a beta mix first, too, before making a decision, though.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog
User avatar
Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
 
Joined: 30 Aug 2002
Location: St. Pete, FL
Status: Creepin' between the bullfrogs

Postby Kalium » Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:12 pm

I've got the "Live" double album.
User avatar
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Location: Plymouth, Michigan

Postby Bote » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:29 am

LightningCountX: I have everything they've ever made (not everything on CD though), and these are the ones I'd use in the project:

Bard's song: In the forest (a very powerful balad)
A past and future secret (great song, but with hard to match lyrics)
To france (it's a cover, but a good one)
Bright Eyes (good for a Berserk vid about Grifith, except for the ending part "Hey mother stuborn")
Mirror mirror (catchy and action packed, weird lyrics though)
Soulforged (this song has a lot of catchy vocals)
Battlefield & Punishment Divine

Those are somewhat catchy songs that'd appeal to the public. There are many more good songs on NIME, but I wouldn't use them since their main quality is lyrics and I doubt there are animes with such content.
Trippy 3D Trip
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS Image
Bote
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2003
Location: Leskovac (It's a city)

Postby LightningCountX » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:32 pm

bote wrote:LightningCountX: I have everything they've ever made (not everything on CD though), and these are the ones I'd use in the project:

Bard's song: In the forest (a very powerful balad)
A past and future secret (great song, but with hard to match lyrics)
To france (it's a cover, but a good one)
Bright Eyes (good for a Berserk vid about Grifith, except for the ending part "Hey mother stuborn")
Mirror mirror (catchy and action packed, weird lyrics though)
Soulforged (this song has a lot of catchy vocals)
Battlefield & Punishment Divine

Those are somewhat catchy songs that'd appeal to the public. There are many more good songs on NIME, but I wouldn't use them since their main quality is lyrics and I doubt there are animes with such content.


If your not busy tomarrow, do you think you could send me those songs so I can hear them? It would be much faster than using a p2p program. My screen name is lcx amv, and ill be on from around 12PM - 10PM EST. Thanks :)
User avatar
LightningCountX
 
Joined: 20 May 2003
Location: Bayside, NY Interests: Your Mom ^_^

Next

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron