Third Impact - This Project is Dead!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:10 am

Alright guys, I'd like to seriously know how you're track is going, I haven't heard from most of you so I am worried that this thing isn't going to happen. This project has been clinging to life for a long time, but I'll have to throw it away if you don't finish you're segments.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:47 pm

oh i'm done, just havn't found the time yet to export it out. I'll try to do it sometime this week/weekend

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:50 pm

That makes uh... 5 tracks out of 12?

So... is the project officially dead yet?

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:58 pm

That seemed like you were asking him in the fashion you were hoping the project would be dead...

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:19 pm

I'm afraid this project is dying, I'd like to think there's a chance it may still be alive, but despite my posts here and my attempts to gain any contact with people seems to be failing. I have no clue how most of you are coming along.

THIS PROJECT IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:22 pm

Superfusion wrote:That seemed like you were asking him in the fashion you were hoping the project would be dead...
I'm pretty indifferent about it now. My track (the one that I had spent a good amount of time agonizing over) has been done since January. I've tried to contribute something to the project besides just the track, but it seems that there's not much I can do. It's just a different kind of MEP from what I'm used to, I guess.

Ah well, at least we have some sort of closure now.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:27 pm

I worked hard on my segment too and I'm pissed off that no one really cares about this project anymore. I feel bad for other people who have worked equally as hard, but you can blame it the ones who, I guess, just don't really believe in this project.

To Jasper-Isis, You can still release you're track, I may release mine too. I guess that wouldn't make it a complete waste of time.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”