Alright, a few technical complaints. (Sorry but someone's gotta do the bitching here.)
1) You didn't compress the audio. This would have cut 70-80 MB from the file size.
2) Audio is sampled at 32 kHz instead of 44.1 kHz. Why?
3) You didn't correct the aspect ratio for PC viewing. 640x480 would have been better.
4) Beginning credits had strange wavey lines. Is the source like that? I can't remember.
5) "What's the Frequency" track had artifacts that looked like the infamous Premiere "deinterlace if speed is below 100%" thing.
Content-wise the whole video was excellent. One of the few multi-editor projects I've managed to watch through without losing interest at any point. Some of the transitions felt a little awkward, but otherwise it was surprisingly consistent and interesting. My favourite track was probably "Bad Day". Good job everyone!