PROJECT REM SLEEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
ck25
Org Profile

Post by ck25 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:45 am

OtakuForLife wrote:Hey ck4 figured out your anime choice? Just asking no pressure
Heh, I think I've just learned why editing to your favorite song could be a bad thing...twice! But yeah, I didn't bring much home over the winter so I've been rackin my brain trying to remember what I have and could possibly use and given the background I have on the song I think I'm leaning towards FLCL. Though if anyone has any other suggestions for a different anime I'd definitely be interested in hearing it. Until then I'll probably stick with that.

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:15 pm

So the final mix is done? Maybe I should start editing soon. 8-)

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:55 pm

Meh, the best part had been cut from the mix. :cry: I'll see what I can come up with anyway.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:01 pm

Sorry about that ,but, you got to admit it sounds alot better :)

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:43 pm

ck25 wrote:and given the background I have on the song I think I'm leaning towards FLCL. Though if anyone has any other suggestions for a different anime I'd definitely be interested in hearing it. Until then I'll probably stick with that.
Personally, I think FLCL would work well with that song. 8-)

I've started; this is intensely nerve-wracking, given that I'm the last segment and have to live up to everything that's come before and more. (Pen-pen, got any ideas for "The Great Beyond"? Keep 'em handy. >_<)

But, uh, it's in progress and I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Not ready for a beta yet, but it'll come.

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:53 pm

Alright an update from me, I've fixed the bleep that was in orange crush, but it did affect all the tracks afterwards.... they all sound the same, but they are also all moved about 3 or 4 frames. As I said, the tracks all remain the same, they've just moved a few frames from there original position. I think editing with what you have right now should not be a problem, and I will upload the new track as soon as I get DSL (which was supposed to be today, lets hope for tomorrow shall we). When the revised version is uploaded, I will post. If any of you have any questions or complaints etc. just email me or pm me or even AIM me, and we can settle the dispute etc. there (as long as they are justifiable complaints). Thanks, and sorry, this should be the last revision.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:52 am

Crzy_Tetsuo wrote:Alright an update from me, I've fixed the bleep that was in orange crush, but it did affect all the tracks afterwards.... they all sound the same, but they are also all moved about 3 or 4 frames.
I doubt it'll make a huge difference. I'm guessing that most people trimmed down the audio to just their portion while editing, so a general timeline shift shouldn't affect things.

I'm looking forward to seeing whether my video still syncs up after I get the new audio in :P
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:35 am

Hoping the new audio dosn't mess-up anyones tracks :(
I Believe in mircles, if not welll... maybe we can add the audio
in later from your cut and blend it in somehow. Cuase that sucks
to have to resync everything.

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:47 am

I don't think it would be too hard to re-synch to the new audio. Max error should be 1/30 seconds. :wink:

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:35 am

Leave it to editors to think of max degradation :) (hoping thats the
right term, if not screw-up factor works well to)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”