NARUTO LINKIN PARK PORJECKT GAARA LOVERS GREATLY APPRECIATED

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Brsrk » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:14 am

Roke wrote:For God's sake, somebody sticky this thread.


for a moment there I thought you were kthulhu...

ANyways... With as off topic as this thread has gone and has the potential to go, mebbe we should lock it?

Also, Thesaga: learn to atleast type words correctly, I could barely comprehend what you typed, and I can barely spell stuff right at 3 am, but I am... It'd be much appreciated if you did...
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528
User avatar
Brsrk
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2002
Location: Brooklyn, MI

Postby Pie Row Maniac » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:32 pm

BrsrkEva wrote:ANyways... With as off topic as this thread has gone and has the potential to go, mebbe we should lock it?


Only if Castor makes his Naruto segment an actual video. :up:
Have a beta? Want some positive criticism? Message me!
User avatar
Pie Row Maniac
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Status: is not Quo!

Postby Maverick-Rubik » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:12 pm

that's lame, you're going to request a lock for off-topic after you made it that way in the first place? Let the guy make his project if he wants to, just stay out of it if you want to be a prick.
User avatar
Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
 
Joined: 12 May 2003

Postby Brsrk » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:59 am

Maverick-Rubik wrote:that's lame, you're going to request a lock for off-topic after you made it that way in the first place? Let the guy make his project if he wants to, just stay out of it if you want to be a prick.


I'm not the one being a prick, and furthermore, this topic went off-topic a long time ago.

Either lock this topic or trim the not-necessary stuff... I don't really care if it's a real project or not, it went offtopic.
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528
User avatar
Brsrk
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2002
Location: Brooklyn, MI

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests