LINKIN PARK NARUTO PROJECT!!!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

LINKIN PARK NARUTO PROJECT!!!

Postby Thesaga » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:53 am

i've been thinking, too many people have tried to start projects and never even begin after 2 years, so i've been thinking, if we can make this Naruto Amv reach the masses it would be awesome!! :D also, i sounded like a noob saying if i needed ftp because i made alot of good amv's but i never uploaded one here so i am a little confused, and dont underestimate my skills! :idea: :idea: :idea:
what is life but a dream??
Thesaga

Postby Maverick-Rubik » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:57 am

Wrong forum.

[MOD42: Thread relocated.]
Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx

Re: LINKIN PARK NARUTO PROJECT!!!

Postby AMVfreak » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:42 am

Thesaga wrote:i've been thinking, too many people have tried to start projects and never even begin after 2 years

huh?

so i've been thinking, if we can make this Naruto Amv reach the masses it would be awesome!!

It can turn out quite disasterous with everyone using naruto footage.

:D also, i sounded like a noob saying if i needed ftp because i made alot of good amv's but i never uploaded one here so i am a little confused, and dont underestimate my skills! :idea: :idea: :idea:

OK. I won't.

Read this and consider:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=41184
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK
AMVfreak

Postby JCD » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:02 pm

This project would be what the mass wants, seriously :P

... and what the community would hate the most, seriously :P
JCD
Lord of the Dance

Postby SuperFusion » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:04 pm

Are you serious? Do you realize the amount of people using the same footage in their segment? The project would be disastrous. :?
SuperFusion

Postby DrngdKreationz » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:18 pm

not really... if you limit that the tracks in the project can only use certain sections of the story.. lets say the first track can only use pre-graduation footage.. and then the second track gets to use the second exam of the chunin selections and the third gets to use the footage of the pre-qualification round etc.. it might not turn out THAT disastrous..

but I still think that should be left alone.
DrngdKreationz

Postby SuperFusion » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:26 pm

You're limiting their footage..... they won't be able to do shit. :?
SuperFusion

Postby SnhKnives » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:34 pm

SuperFusion wrote:You're limiting their footage..... they won't be able to do shit. :?

Nah Project DBZ Doomrider is doing something like this.

it seems VegettoEX is doing a good job coordinating and its looking good so far.
SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5

Postby SuperFusion » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:37 pm

That's a different story. I believe the project is instrumental. He gave each person a saga I believe..
SuperFusion

Postby DrngdKreationz » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:05 pm

so its instrumental... who cares, that doesn't make the huge difference factor.

(any 100+ episode series can be split in many many ways.. now understanding that you have about 15-ish episodes per section in naruto there should be plenty of available footage.)
DrngdKreationz

Postby SuperFusion » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:23 pm

To match all the lyrics in a Linkin Park song, you ain't gonna find it in just the first 15 eps of Naruto. :?
SuperFusion

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:36 pm

Lets make a multieditor amv on a series that isn't finished yet. :?
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby bum » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:09 pm

Castor Troy wrote:Lets make a multieditor amv on a series that isn't finished yet. :?

Gah thats just being lazy. The hardcore amv'er makes amv's with anime that dont even exist outside a few story boards in some anime sudio on the top level of some old building in japan.
bum

Postby DrngdKreationz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:34 am

SuperFusion wrote:To match all the lyrics in a Linkin Park song, you ain't gonna find it in just the first 15 eps of Naruto. :?

I'm pretty sure that in 15 episodes theres more than 1 whole minute (average track length of MEP's) of naruto doing nothing but WHINING!!! :P
DrngdKreationz

Postby LightningCountX » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:04 pm

DrngdKreationz wrote:not really... if you limit that the tracks in the project can only use certain sections of the story.. lets say the first track can only use pre-graduation footage.. and then the second track gets to use the second exam of the chunin selections and the third gets to use the footage of the pre-qualification round etc.. it might not turn out THAT disastrous..

but I still think that should be left alone.

Good point bro, do it project doomrider style by first saga to the last saga.
LightningCountX

Next

Return to Multi-Editor Projects