Anime Standup Video project

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Yok/0 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:36 pm

i would help u guys with this project myself but i'm still practicing on the ways of adobe and all. But still the best of to u, Bulghod, and especially you Billy Wires, good luck with that Dane cook vid.
Yok/0
do not feed

Postby Bulghod » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:47 pm

well, i hate turning people down and stuff....
do you want to be an ASV groupie? so far we got one lol
Bulghod

Postby billy_wires » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:58 pm

Hey, I know I'm already asking a lot with the extensions and all that, but what if I tripped and made a video that was, say, 2min 41sec? I have two skits that I want to do very much, and they fall right next to each other.
billy_wires

Postby Bulghod » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:01 pm

yea that's cool. it makes up for your inferior suck-osity. j/k
yea go for it
Bulghod

Postby Yok/0 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:30 pm

I'll be more than happy to be ur groupie. Right now i'm trying to be the muscel for j&p to learn how to use AP.
Yok/0
do not feed

Postby odian0 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:40 pm

shit.... so much school work i'm not sure if i can get my Lewis Black piece done in time..... i'll try, but keep us posted on the progress of everyone and if there will be *another* delay and push back of due date.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=58024">~~99 orchestrations (directors cut)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=46127">~~Irrelevant (things go unnoticed)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=81306">~~Dramatic Soup~~</a>
odian0

Postby Vega Sailor » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:14 pm

Um, I'm my program is having issues can I get the skit to you by tomorrow?
Vega Sailor

Postby Bulghod » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:44 pm

yea no problem.

holy crap i just noticed that the deadline is today!

this will make about 4 or so clips for the entire project.
but if you all need to send in clips later, go ahead. i probably won't be touching this project for a week or two anyway. damn college....

seriously you guys, make sure ya finish and IM Bankruptcorpse on AIM, or e-mail me at WhiteNoises@gmail.com
8-)
Bulghod

Postby Bulghod » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:25 pm

the status-ness thing again

[#] Bulghodah (me) - Harland Williams - cosmetic surgery (still finished)
[#] Bulghodah - Jeff Foxworthy, redneck jokes (got 2 done, and i'm too tired)
[#] Odian0 - brian regan- I Before E Rule (still finished)
[#] Odain0 - Lewis Black
[#] ooshna - George Carlin
[#] AMV_4000 - Ron White (50% complete)
[#] Vega Sailor - Eddy Izzard (finished)
[#] Arucard143 - Dave Chappelle - 911 Call
[#] Onimura - Don Burnstick - Bacon Bits (out)
[#] -ssj2gohan- -still the groupie.
[#] Yokou Seishirou - another groupie

well, got Vega's bit and Onimura dropped out. i know odain is having a bit of trouble, but what's going on with the rest of ya? i want some type of update or notification about your status by Thursday at midnight, by either e-mail, a PM here, a post here, or something in some way to let me know.

if i don't get anything, any notice, not even a cancellation, i'm just gonna put the damn project together without ya.
sorry for being a prick, but i just really want to get some type of status for this project :oops:
Bulghod

Postby Yok/0 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:34 pm

what about billi wires is he in or out?
Yok/0
do not feed

Postby Bulghod » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:36 pm

Yokou Seishirou wrote:what about billi wires is he in or out?

it depends on him. it looks like he's in, as far as i can remember
Bulghod

Postby billy_wires » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:04 pm

Sure, I'll stay in. I'm working digilantly now, but am regretably about 10% done. Caculus has been raping me lately, but I will have more time to work on it come this weekend and next week.
billy_wires

Postby AMV_4000 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:32 pm

My vid is like 75% complete, but its like 4 mionutes long, i'll cut it up for the project later though, i'll finish it sometime next month or in april... seeing as i quit everything else...and got a job... it shouldnt be to hard to finish my project vids though..
AMV_4000

Postby Bulghod » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:34 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:My vid is like 75% complete, but its like 4 mionutes long, i'll cut it up for the project later though, i'll finish it sometime next month or in april... seeing as i quit everything else...and got a job... it shouldnt be to hard to finish my project vids though..

April? AACK!
Bulghod

Postby odian0 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:34 pm

i'm workin on the Lewis Black bit, but please let me know if you end the submissions. i'm workin' hard on it, but i have another project of my own to do (a video in the style of a multi editor project). i'm tryin......
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=58024">~~99 orchestrations (directors cut)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=46127">~~Irrelevant (things go unnoticed)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=81306">~~Dramatic Soup~~</a>
odian0

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects