Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:45 pm

kool

odian0
Org Profile

Post by odian0 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:36 pm

damn, i need to get working on my Lewis Black part....

and my anime boston video (which i have no idea for....)

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:12 pm

Oh god Billie U have to do DANE COOK! He is my favorite comedian..Too bad u couldn't use the Koolaid Guy in an anime lol.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:19 pm

Yokou Seishirou wrote:Oh god Billie U have to do DANE COOK! He is my favorite comedian..Too bad u couldn't use the Koolaid Guy in an anime lol.
i think billy_wires is doing Dane Cook.

thank you for reading the thread.

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:16 pm

Yokou Seishirou wrote:Oh god Billie U have to do DANE COOK! He is my favorite comedian..Too bad u couldn't use the Koolaid Guy in an anime lol.
OR CAN I DUN DUN DUN

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:51 pm

No prob Bulghod, i've been reading this a while back just didn't post ne thing. But are u gonna premier this on feb. 2nd. And Billy_Wires. If u do the Koolaid man skit, I will freakin laugh my ass off lol. But still Dane Cook is awsome no matter what. But good luck to the rest of you all.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:56 pm

Yokou Seishirou wrote:No prob Bulghod, i've been reading this a while back just didn't post ne thing. But are u gonna premier this on feb. 2nd. And Billy_Wires. If u do the Koolaid man skit, I will freakin laugh my ass off lol. But still Dane Cook is awsome no matter what. But good luck to the rest of you all.
i don't think it's going to premier on feb. 2nd. hell right now i only have about 3 clips. 2 from me and one from odain0. i do intend to premier this by the end of the year though, so don't worry :P

Vega Sailor
Org Profile

Post by Vega Sailor » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:23 pm

I'm so glad you extended the deadline, there was no way I could make the original one. This stand up video thing is harder than I thought.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:26 pm

no problem. hell only one other person made the deadline. I just hope this thing comes together by this deadline.
i kinda want to get back to doing my own AMVs.

GreenT
Org Profile

Post by GreenT » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:26 pm

I might not be able to make the deadline since my dad reformated his hard drive, and the speach type thing by Don Burnstick was ereased, and now I have no access to the media file until he finishes fixing his computer, and he cant do that right now since he's out of town until Friday night, and I have to give my friend back her DVDs soon. So if I do get a video done, it'll either be something else then what I said or it'll be the Bacon Bits one.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”