Anime Standup Video project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Sat May 14, 2005 9:44 am

heh, still waiting on probably 4 or so people. there's literally been no change since the last time i put up the production schedule.

This has been going on too long. contact me by may and give me a date when you're done, or i'll just put what i have up.

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Sat May 14, 2005 11:33 am

In this case hell no, i want to see this at the fullest. If it will take til may or july even so be it.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Sat May 14, 2005 3:19 pm

well still, i want some contact. seriously i've only gotten word from 2 people outside of the board.

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:15 am

In the months I've spent trying to do this project, trying to balance this and working on my car, I realized it was very difficult. Lately, I haven't even thought about this project, I was so busy. However, now that I've run out of stuff to fix I was allowed to think long and hard on my continuation. To be honest, I figured I would be kicked out by know, so I lost all motivation to do this. I deeply apologize, but after all this time my original goal is not even on the radar screen, and I must drop it. Perhaps one day I'll release my segment independently, but for now I bid you farewell. If for nothing else thanks for the idea.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”