Linkin Park: Revolution(Official Thread)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:46 pm

well it took an energy drink and staying up late but i finished my track 100%, yes DBZ and Linkin Park, but I think you'll like it i have a 147MB huffy one and a 21MB XviD version i can upload and send u the linkor i could post it here if you want me to just tell me which one oh i need to change the frame rate for the final one tho i thought it was 23.98 but i did make it 720x480

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:12 pm

You can either send me the link or post it here, whichever you feel is more comfortable for you. I'm anxious to see the segment since it's coming from you :)

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:19 pm

thanks, good you posted so soon before i left my friends house i'll upload the xvid one since its smaller the quality doesn't seem any reduced from the huffy one either just one sec

...EDIT

oh forgot my url was blocked I'll have to make a page on my geocities:

http://www.geocities.com/dbzmultimediaw ... ollab.html and just save target as

Enjoy

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:07 pm

SuperFusion wrote:For which track do you want it for? And I'm sure you picked the second track.. I never assign two tracks without the person requesting it.. :/
I did request it. I just forgot about it. Here:

Track 29- RunAway- Hybrid Theory- 14:29 - 15:06- Brolly345 - Undecided

That undecided is now Dead Leaves. I'll get started on my two tracks ASAP.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:57 pm

Brolly345 wrote:
SuperFusion wrote:For which track do you want it for? And I'm sure you picked the second track.. I never assign two tracks without the person requesting it.. :/
I did request it. I just forgot about it. Here:

Track 29- RunAway- Hybrid Theory- 14:29 - 15:06- Brolly345 - Undecided

That undecided is now Dead Leaves. I'll get started on my two tracks ASAP.
Any chance you know your brother's? ~_^

I'm downloading your segment now, Gohan. Be sure to give TheUnlimited a PM so you can send it to him.

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:37 pm

-ssj2gohan- wrote:thanks, good you posted so soon before i left my friends house i'll upload the xvid one since its smaller the quality doesn't seem any reduced from the huffy one either just one sec

...EDIT

oh forgot my url was blocked I'll have to make a page on my geocities:

http://www.geocities.com/dbzmultimediaw ... ollab.html and just save target as

Enjoy
Ok I watched this, and most of the effects are overused and really lame for the most part. I didn't think it matched the song enough and you had way too much shit happening in this part of the song. Myself knowing as I edited this song before. It doesn't really require that many scene changes and effects just good timings. Its not totally bad but Id step back and take a look at it then edit it again.

-Xoninmuoshda-
Org Profile

Post by -Xoninmuoshda- » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:42 pm

hey ssj2 gohan... your track was alright. i particularly didnt like it due to the effects attempt and the timing. some of the timing was off and way too many effects. if you are gonna make someone eye's hurt so fucking bad at least make it to where they can enjoy it.

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:43 pm

-Xoninmuoshda- wrote:hey ssj2 gohan... your track was alright. i particularly didnt like it due to the effects attempt and the timing. some of the timing was off and way too many effects. if you are gonna make someone eye's hurt so fucking bad at least make it to where they can enjoy it.
One other thing I just put my finger on. When you stop the movement of the clip and either zoom in or do an effect of some kind it really hurts the flow of the video. It would be a lot better if the footage just kept running instead of freeze framing it.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:56 pm

I agree with the others. The motion and the clips that looked similar to the replication effect was ewww.. I suggest doing some things over. The last scene with the invert and fire effect was definately a turn off.. It also looked like you weren't in the modd to edit so you let that clip run on.. I say take the others advice and re-think some things about the segment.. definately those effects

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:34 pm

SuperFusion wrote:Any chance you know your brother's? ~_^
No, I don't know his. I don't think he's really put that much thought into this as of yet, but that is about to change. When he gets into college he should have time to do this. I'll ask him though.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”