Third Impact Project - Sign-Ups Til Dec. 5

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby themaan » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:54 am

The deadline for submissions is now extended to Dec. 1. I'm doing all I can to invite people to join the project. But if you guys really want to see this project get off the ground, then you'll have to help me out. You'll have to talk to other editors and try and get them involved.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05
themaan

Postby OtakuForLife » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:22 pm

I would but, the tracklist is broken and no real updates on the site
OtakuForLife

Postby themaan » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:52 am

OtakuForLife wrote:I would but, the tracklist is broken and no real updates on the site

The site is kind of acting up, the tracklist is on the first post though.
themaan

Postby Tono_Fyr » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:06 am

4:35 - 5:33 Pleasure Principle - Tenjou Tenge
5:33 - 6:39 Thanatos - Macross Zero
18:32 - 19:28 The Beast II - FullMetal Alchemist

Those are some Ideas so far. I'd have to download the songs to see how you have them cropped before I could synch anything, but that's my preliminary idea.

Question: Are all the tracks from the start of the song to the end of their alloted time frame, or are they chopped up in the middle? If they start at the beggining, I can just crop them, if they start in the middle, I'll need the exact seconds to crop them at.

Also, if you decide to take a look at my videos, bare in mind that I rushed most of them... I'm working on one now that I've been chipping away at for about three weeks to a month. My skills have improved greatly since even my most recent release (In the Shadows of Kenshin's Life).

~Tono~
Tono_Fyr

Postby themaan » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:22 pm

Well, as far as cutting your track up. I will be cutting all the tracks up myself and sending them to you. You will not actually be cutting your own track. It's just easier for everyone if I handle that myself.
themaan

Postby Tono_Fyr » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:29 pm

Alright, then. I was just wondering on that. Thank you for clearing that up.
Tono_Fyr

Postby themaan » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:57 pm

Alright, I completely changed the site to a simpler format. My server is a free one with ads wich were completely screwing up the original site. All the info is still there so don't worry. But the site looks a lot...worse.
themaan

Postby [lmt]_lucas » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:56 pm

7:34 - 8:20 - A Crystalline Night Sky - Animatrix
16:42 - 17:35 - Background Music
5:33 - 6:39 - Thanatos
For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.
[lmt]_lucas

Postby Tono_Fyr » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:19 pm

I just read the submission thingy -.-;;. I'm going to redo my anime selections (none of the choices in the previous are available on DVD..)

1. 18:32 - 19:28 The Beast II - Wolf's Rain
2. 4:35 - 5:33 Pleasure Principle - Escaflowne, the vision of
3. 5:33 - 6:39 Thanatos - Kaze No Yojimbo

I'll happily do all three if they don't end up with people working on them.
Tono_Fyr

Postby themaan » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:16 pm

Oh, thanks for remindin' me tono_fyr. You need to be using DVD footage. It's absolutely necissary. I am a big believer in using DVD footage anyway and this video will most likely have a very LQ Local version, so I need you guys to all FOLLOW THE ORG RULES! Heh.
themaan

Postby themaan » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:51 pm

Just thought I'd post up Bakadeshi's 3 choices for anyone who's thinking of signing-up and would like to make a choice of something that hasn't been chosen too many times already. You know, so they have a better shot at gettin' a spot in the video.

17:35 - 18:32 She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer For Your Personal Hatred"
7:34 - 8:20 A Crystalline Night Sky
10:47 - 11:47 The Day Tokyo-3 Stood Still

It's getting closer and closer to the Dec. 5 deadline and the sign-ups are still few and far between, heh. I'm thinking that I may just accept people that sign-up by then and re-mix the audio with the tracks people wanted. But ya know, I'd still really love for all the tracks to be filled, so please keep tellin' people you know and get more editors involved. Thanks.

OH YES Bakadeshi also had an eye on "Both of you Dance Like You Want To Win!" Since "She Said, Don't Make Other's Suffer For Your Personal Hatred" has been requested twice by Jasper-Isis and Bakadeshi, I may change my track to "A Vision" and give "Both of you..." to Bakadeshi. This would solve the problem and give everyone (so far) their first choice.
themaan

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:07 pm

well actually, I wouldn;t mind doing any of those 3 I listed. If jasper called "She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer", you could give it to her. And If you realy want that "Both of you Dance" track, you can give me my second choice. Its upto you. Of course if you want to give me the Both of you dance because you don't want it anymore, then thats a diferent story :wink:
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby jasper-isis » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:03 am

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:well actually, I wouldn;t mind doing any of those 3 I listed. If jasper called "She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer", you could give it to her. And If you realy want that "Both of you Dance" track, you can give me my second choice. Its upto you. Of course if you want to give me the Both of you dance because you don't want it anymore, then thats a diferent story :wink:

Ah, but all of our alternates have been requested as first choices, except for the Next Episode segment. :wink: Actually I wouldn't mind taking that part, as it's nice and short, and will leave me more time to relax during the holidays. :D
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.

Postby NeoQuixotic » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:19 pm

I know this may sound weird, but I'll pick up one of the remaining tracks since I can't exactly choose. A short one maybe. I know you need more people, but I don't think I'll be able to commit to any large projects, so a decently short segment would suffice. I suppose most are short, ugh. All I want to know is what you need or want done and I'll be there :D .
Insert clever text/image here.
NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator

Postby themaan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:42 pm

Well, I'm aiming for this to be more of a beautiful and dramatic video with lot's of focus on stunning visuals because of the nature of the songs. I would really rather you choose your tracks because I may need to re-mix the audio if not enough people are interested. So it would be much easier if you just selected tracks yourself.
themaan

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects