Stand up AMV project INTEREST GAUGE

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bulghod
Org Profile

Stand up AMV project INTEREST GAUGE

Post by Bulghod » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:02 am

This is just an idea right now, but basically we take a bunch of audio clips from various stand-up comedy performances and make AMV parts to that. i don't mean doing lip-sync of a guy or girl speaking. If anything i'm thinking like the AMV version of Shorties watching Shorties on Comedy Central.

anyone interested or have any good suggestions?

right now it's just heresay and talk, but as far as possible comics go, i'm thinking about Mitch Hedberg, Lewis Black, George Carlin, Dennis Leary, Ron White, Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, Jeff Foxworthy, and see if we can end with Gallagher's infamous Sledge-o-matic. Again, any suggestions and whatnot would be greatly appreciated.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Re: Stand up AMV project INTEREST GUAGE

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:41 am

Bulghod wrote:This is just an idea right now, but basically we take a bunch of audio clips from various stand-up comedy performances and make AMV parts to that. i don't mean doing lip-sync of a guy or girl speaking. If anything i'm thinking like the AMV version of Shorties watching Shorties on Comedy Central.

anyone interested or have any good suggestions?

right now it's just heresay and talk, but as far as possible comics go, i'm thinking about Mitch Hedberg, Lewis Black, George Carlin, Dennis Leary, Ron White, Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, Jeff Foxworthy, and see if we can end with Gallagher's infamous Sledge-o-matic. Again, any suggestions and whatnot would be greatly appreciated.
once again, count me in, i get Ron white!

Radman
Org Profile

hhoho

Post by Radman » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:05 am

If we do it, I will definitely do Dane Cook. I could have lots of fun with "Punch the bees!"...or his speal on Aliens ("You don't mess with the acidy spit!!!").

How long did you intend to make the length of these clips? (if the project happens)
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:30 am

If you dont include Pablo Francisco, im gonna shoot someone

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:33 am

Sure, I'd be interested. I don't have anyone specifically in mind, but it's hard to go wrong with Dana Carvey.

Sentient Satire
Org Profile

Post by Sentient Satire » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:59 am

I'm extremely interested in this. I am disapointed in myself, to be sure. I don't want to suggest me jumping on board. I haven't even started my first lone editing project. I wouldn't want to diminish such a great multi-ed idea.
IcyCloud wrote:...but it's hard to go wrong with Dana Carvey.
Too true. Which reminds me of other potential SNL alumni.

Robin Williams has a great stand-up routine, and his manic-ness lends itself well to anime synch-ing to him.

I wish I could do the Dennis Leary segment.
逸れなくて下さい。

我心で黒と虚と寒気だ。

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:09 pm

Bulghod wrote:If anything i'm thinking like the AMV version of Shorties watching Shorties on Comedy Central.
Can you go into a bit more detail? I don't watch TV so I've never even heard of that. I don't really have any idea of what sort of videos you are proposing based on your description.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:01 pm

I *believe* his name is spelled "Denis"...
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:27 pm

Scintilla wrote:I *believe* his name is spelled "Denis"...
so ? i believe his name is spelt "Mandy" . That doesn't change the situation does it ?

Anyway, are there any amv's that have allready done this ? the closest thing i know would be everyone is different by IcyCloud

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:52 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:
Bulghod wrote:If anything i'm thinking like the AMV version of Shorties watching Shorties on Comedy Central.
Can you go into a bit more detail? I don't watch TV so I've never even heard of that. I don't really have any idea of what sort of videos you are proposing based on your description.
Shorties watching Shorties is an animated show where they would play clips of stand-up performances to visuals of people doing a cartoon to the comedy, like someone was narrating a comedic piece of animation.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”