So, now that I'm done with school, I think I'm going to give this idea a second shot. Nobody showed interest the first time, but maybe people's minds have changed? Beats me, but I'd like to try again regardless.
I lost the original mix I made, but it wasn't perfect in the first place. I used the old timemarks as a guideline to make this new mix, but I altered the end a bit. You can find the sample mix here
. As with last time, this is just a sample to get a feel for the music. No lyrics, just a lot of video game metal. The time markings are as follows:
1. Redemption (Character Select) ~ 0:00 - 1:03
2. Child of the Wild (Chipp Zanuff) ~ 1:03 - 2:20
3. Ricochet (Baiken) ~ 2:20 - 3:02
4. Blacklight Babe (I-No) ~ 3:02 - 4:15
5. Desert Dust (Johnny) ~ 4:15 - 5:24
6. Dogs on the Run (Axl Low) ~ 5:24 - 6:29
7. Dead Silence (Same Character EX) ~ 6:29 - 7:30
8. Revelations (Sol vs Ky) ~ 7:30 - 9:27
9. The Midnight Carnival (Last Battle) ~ 9:27 - 11:51
I slapped this together in a fairly short amount of time, so some of the transitions are naturally quite shaky. The track selections are quite prone to change (I personally think 5, 6, and 7 are too "light" in comparison to the rest). However, if the music interests you and you want to work with some instrumental stuff, please leave a post saying you'd like to work on this so I can know how busy my summer will be, exactly.