33 Projects to Mars

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:08 pm

Well, i'm a bit shy opn mixers right now.... i have me, so if anyone would like to mix, plz give me a holla
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby CerebralAssamite » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:04 pm

I'd like to be part of this, if I can get my hands on a few mp3's we will see what happens.
CerebralAssamite

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:33 pm

Give me a few days, and i'll send them to you... I need to get on a fast connection (i have dial up). At most, it'll be a week, but as i stated, this won't really get going for a few months.
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:58 pm

As stated b4, things are moving rather slowly, but thats to be expected what with so many other projects out right now. As for this project, I do believe that LightningCountX will be audio mixing, so i will be giving him the rips asap. As for everyone else, just keep checking back for up to date info.
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby mageofdeath » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:01 pm

I would like to join this, if it isn't dead...
mageofdeath

Postby SuperFusion » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:15 pm

Sad to report, but:

"Hate to say it, but my recent run in with legal issues has brought me to the conclusion that my life in AMV's is now over. It was fun while it lasted, but real life is much more important. To those i may never speak to again, may life bring you happiness and prosperity. Later everyone" - Crzy_Tetsuo
SuperFusion

Postby mageofdeath » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:54 am

damn that sux, what if we revive it and make it ourselves?
mageofdeath

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects