33 Projects to Mars

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

33 Projects to Mars

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:35 pm

Ahh... as the subject states, this is a 30 Seconds to Mars project having 33 different song clips to choose from. The project wont REALLY get started for a few months, but the music editing will start this evening. I'm looking to get at LEAST 11 editors. With 11 editors, there would be 3 sound clips a person, but the more editors we have, the better. I'm starting this project for a couple of reasons, one being that the band is awesome, and I love their music, and the other reason being that this kind of project is well overdue. If you'd like to be a part, please post here and contact me on AIM. As for the track list, i'll be using all the songs, but I haven't quite mixed em how I want. So until then, you can make a preference to the song, but the final say will be made when I actually mix the music, and you listen to the mix. Sound good... alright.
Oh and one other thing, if you'd like to mix music, you're more than welcome to. I'll be doing the mixing myself, but 33 tracks to mix is a lot of work, so if you'd like to help out, just pm me, message me on AIM, or something... K?? I hope this project works out, and I hope we all have a good time. Lets get started. :)
Last edited by Crzy_Tetsuo on Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby LightningCountX » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:38 pm

Yeah, i told you before i was in...

This will be my last project for awhile though, need to start cranking out the solo videos :D
LightningCountX

Postby Brsrk » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:42 pm

I'm in :P
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528
Brsrk

Postby Foggy » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:05 pm

BrsrkEva wrote:I'm in :P
Foggy

Postby Zim-X » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:39 pm

Sounds Good , Count Me in!
<a href=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=45751> >-->-->-Final Goodbye</a>
Zim-X

Postby SuperFusion » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:18 pm

Sorry about not responding earlier, man. I was dead to the world. :(

I'd have to listen to a song or two of there's to see if I want in. :)
SuperFusion

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:10 pm

It's cool, I send u a clip from one of their songs.... their music is awesomeuss
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby SuperFusion » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:35 pm

Count me in, Crzy_Tetsuo. Can't wait to start. :)
SuperFusion

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:02 pm

Well.... the project may be shortened depending on how many people join... if so, the number of tracks will be reduced.... lets just see how many people are interested.
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:37 pm

Y'all realize that Wonka already did the better part of this project right?
Beowulf

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:50 pm

wtf, when did this happen?
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:53 pm

Beowulf

Postby Crzy_Tetsuo » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:34 pm

Well, a quick update. LightningCount may help with the track mixing. I'm going to ask Brolly345 to help, but who knows. Other thatn that, the project is going slowly as expected ( a lot going on right now) but I think it will pick up more around christmas (more free time). Still lookin for people to join... if you'd like to, just post or email me. Oh and on another note, I've decided that 33 different song segments is a BIT much, so I've decided to shorten it, to what I'm not sure, but everyone will have enough to edit not to worry.
Crzy_Tetsuo

Postby Sky_William » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:39 pm

I'm not sure what footage I would use as of yet, but I would love to join in on the project. Awesome band.
Sky_William

Postby Brolly345 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:26 pm

If you want me to do the audio, about all I can do for you is pick what part of the tracks to use. I don't have anything that would really help me mix the tracks together smoothly. But I'll help if you want me to, I'll come up with a way to mix it. That and I don't have the Cds, I intend to buy them but as of right now I don't have them.
Brolly345

Next

Return to Multi-Editor Projects