Linkin Revolution

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby E2_productionz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:10 am

ok cool i got some linkin park stuff can u at least tell me what song to use i'll rip outlaw star tonite think i borrowed it out tho gotta do some huntin
Duffman never dies, only the actors who play him. - Duffman, Simpsons
E2_productionz

Postby E2_productionz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:11 am

will change sig *soz*
Duffman never dies, only the actors who play him. - Duffman, Simpsons
E2_productionz

Postby LightningCountX » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:31 am

Hey, listen. The project im currently working on is nearly finished, so this weekend I can mix the audio if you like. If someone has a broadband connection, with the tracks zipped, i will gladly mix the audio so we can get this damn project off the ground. I will also make up the website when I have the time, so if we want to get the ball rolling, someone send me the audio :?
LightningCountX

Postby Brolly345 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:45 am

I don't think the audio is finished yet. But I'm pretty sure there are a few audio editors. Don't overload yourself! :P
Brolly345

Postby Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:44 pm

E2_productionz wrote:ok cool i got some linkin park stuff can u at least tell me what song to use i'll rip outlaw star tonite think i borrowed it out tho gotta do some huntin

wait for someone to come up with a final mix, then pick a track, don't bother doing anything yet 'cos it may not be what you expect from a certain song.
Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:03 pm

k got all 3 albums i'll get to mixin
-ssj2gohan-

Ummm

Postby Radman » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:47 pm

I read the first 5 pages or so, and didnt really see a whole lot of anything that would build up towards an answer that would satisfy my question.

So is "Hit the Floor" taken (I'm not positive that's the song name. I know its track 5 of Meteora). I would be inclined to join the project if it isnt.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it
Radman

Re: Ummm

Postby Toji Fujawara » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:20 pm

Radman wrote:I read the first 5 pages or so, and didnt really see a whole lot of anything that would build up towards an answer that would satisfy my question.

So is "Hit the Floor" taken (I'm not positive that's the song name. I know its track 5 of Meteora). I would be inclined to join the project if it isnt.

if you would have kept reading you may have noticed that the mix isn't even done yet...infact the post right above yours states that is just getting starte (again) and that there is no tracks taken because there is no calling yet....you will just have to keep watching this thread and look for the creation of another one for the track slections and it is a first come first server selection so if you really want to join and get the track you want i suggest keeping an eye on this tread and the form.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)
Toji Fujawara

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:42 pm

when i finish the mix they're be certain sections and the u will choose a section that is open to get
-ssj2gohan-

Postby AMV_4000 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:05 pm

i dont remember who it was but someone asked me to put togethe a mix of all of the LP songs, turns out, the mix is like 19 minutes long, and im not good with audio editing, so whoever asked me to mix the songs, IM me sometime so that you can hear the beta of the mix.
AMV_4000

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:41 pm

okay add me on msn: nottinmatterz_2day@hotmail.com and we'll compare mixes
-ssj2gohan-

Postby AMV_4000 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:36 pm

-ssj2gohan- wrote:okay add me on msn: nottinmatterz_2day@hotmail.com and we'll compare mixes

dont have MSN anymore, but yah, check your PM's...

the mix is a bit long, and not very good, but a lot of the fades i will try to fix.
AMV_4000

Postby DrngdKreationz » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:16 am

y'all are still working on the mix?
DrngdKreationz

Postby -ssj2gohan- » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:25 pm

i am.
-ssj2gohan-

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:08 pm

im fixing mine so that i can send in the final version next week... then again i have my mix for Project ß to complete, my MSI project vid to upload, and my halloween video to complete.. damn this sucks..
AMV_4000

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects