Linkin Revolution

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
E2_productionz
Org Profile

Post by E2_productionz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:10 am

ok cool i got some linkin park stuff can u at least tell me what song to use i'll rip outlaw star tonite think i borrowed it out tho gotta do some huntin
Duffman never dies, only the actors who play him. - Duffman, Simpsons

E2_productionz
Org Profile

Post by E2_productionz » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:11 am

will change sig *soz*
Duffman never dies, only the actors who play him. - Duffman, Simpsons

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:31 am

Hey, listen. The project im currently working on is nearly finished, so this weekend I can mix the audio if you like. If someone has a broadband connection, with the tracks zipped, i will gladly mix the audio so we can get this damn project off the ground. I will also make up the website when I have the time, so if we want to get the ball rolling, someone send me the audio :?

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:45 am

I don't think the audio is finished yet. But I'm pretty sure there are a few audio editors. Don't overload yourself! :P

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:44 pm

E2_productionz wrote:ok cool i got some linkin park stuff can u at least tell me what song to use i'll rip outlaw star tonite think i borrowed it out tho gotta do some huntin
wait for someone to come up with a final mix, then pick a track, don't bother doing anything yet 'cos it may not be what you expect from a certain song.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:03 pm

k got all 3 albums i'll get to mixin

Radman
Org Profile

Ummm

Post by Radman » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:47 pm

I read the first 5 pages or so, and didnt really see a whole lot of anything that would build up towards an answer that would satisfy my question.

So is "Hit the Floor" taken (I'm not positive that's the song name. I know its track 5 of Meteora). I would be inclined to join the project if it isnt.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Re: Ummm

Post by Toji Fujawara » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:20 pm

Radman wrote:I read the first 5 pages or so, and didnt really see a whole lot of anything that would build up towards an answer that would satisfy my question.

So is "Hit the Floor" taken (I'm not positive that's the song name. I know its track 5 of Meteora). I would be inclined to join the project if it isnt.
if you would have kept reading you may have noticed that the mix isn't even done yet...infact the post right above yours states that is just getting starte (again) and that there is no tracks taken because there is no calling yet....you will just have to keep watching this thread and look for the creation of another one for the track slections and it is a first come first server selection so if you really want to join and get the track you want i suggest keeping an eye on this tread and the form.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:42 pm

when i finish the mix they're be certain sections and the u will choose a section that is open to get

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:05 pm

i dont remember who it was but someone asked me to put togethe a mix of all of the LP songs, turns out, the mix is like 19 minutes long, and im not good with audio editing, so whoever asked me to mix the songs, IM me sometime so that you can hear the beta of the mix.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”