Linkin Revolution

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:15 pm

Since you the project seems like it'll take off as soon as those tracks hit the site. I'll just write some things up you all should know.

I would prefer if you made a vew video to the track you have selected but if you can't find the time to do so, I understand.

SQ, if you can rip the track you want off of Reanimation and get it to me or if you can upload it and make sure Broly345 gets it. Then we'll be more then happy to add the Reanimation song(s). More then one anime on one track..? hmm.. I'm not sure. I was hoping one anime per track. If you get more then two tracks yeah you can use one aime per one. But.. varous anime per song? I'll have to see what anime the editor's are using when they have selected a track. Yes, you can select a track now but you may not like how it's been cut so it's better to wait. But I guess you should call dibs if by chance you do like it. Only a portion of the song will be used. Also, contact me through PM or via AIM if you do decide to rip your tracks off the Reanimation CD. :)

SSJ2Gohan- I do want the project to be a sucess but me choosing who gets to be in it would really be unfair IMO. If the project turns out bad we can always make an Linkin Revolution 2 and maybe even use tracks from there other CD's. By that time, our friends who's tracks wasn't as good as others should be able to do it the second time round. :P

Ok, here's a list of the editors and what tracks they've chosen to edit for the time being.

Editor's + Track Selection
----------------------------------------------

SuperFusion "Nobody's Listening"
Fuze "Somewhere I Belong"
Bakadeshi "PaperCut"
Crzy_Tetsuo "Pushing Me Away"
SSJ2Gohan "Forgotten"
LightningCountX "Lying From You"
TheUnlimited "Session"(Ey man gimme an AIM if you want another track. That song can be dull at times. -_- lol)
genestarwind21122 "Numb"
DrngdKreationz "Faint"
SQ "Points Of Authority(Reanimation mix)"
dacoolgohan "Points Of Authority(Original)
billy_wires "Undecided"
AMVFreak "Undecided"
Broly345 "Undecided"
Dragon / Roy "With You"
Toji Fujawara "Undecided"
bum "Cure For The Itch" (Tell me if you had another song in mind)

Pending Editor's
-------------------------------
SSJVegita0609

Reamaining Tracks
---------------------------------

Hit The Floor (This song is gold. Get it while you can)
RunAway
In The End
By Myself
Place For my Head
One Step Closer
Easier To Run
Figure 0.9 (Priceless)
Breaking The Habit
From The Inside
Don't Stay
Crawling

I dunno bout you guys but if I had enough anime I would snatch these songs. Looks like SQ will have a few picks at some songs since he seems to have various anime. :)

Alright, here's what your resolution and frame rate need to be.

Resolution "720X480"

Frame Rate "29.97"

Export in Huffyuv. LightningCountX may be able to accpet your tracks if not I'll have to call a favor in. If I don't get the favor I'll figure a way out.
X-vid is also another compression you can upload if your connection is slow. If you don't know how to get High Quality results fout of X-vid just take a look at AbsoluteDestiny's and Ermac's guide on everything video and audio.

Anyone wanna help Fusion out and download the tracks and put them in the order that I assign them? :cry:

When you download your MP3 from the site convert it to the .WAV format. If you don't know how just import it in Premiere then click file go down to export and select audio and export it as .wav .

One anime per track.

And that's pretty much it I suppose. :?

Anyone know/ think I'm missing something?

I'll have to get the FTP info from Crzy_Tetsuo tonight.

Take your time on the track, you have plenty of time.

Only rule left is to have fun. 8-)

DrngdKreationz will be doing the credits. Also, SQ if it's possible, could you rip the Live in Texas DVD and send it to DrngdKreationz? I would appreciate it. :lol:

Last edited by SuperFusion on Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:15 pm

SuperFusion what do you mean by downloading the track and compiling it? Do you mean getting the mp3s and making them into the mix? If that is so I can probably help you out there, I have a copy of the first 3 LPs of Linkin Park so I could do that.

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:25 pm

did you say LP's

as in Vinyl??

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:30 pm

dacoolgohan wrote:SuperFusion what do you mean by downloading the track and compiling it? Do you mean getting the mp3s and making them into the mix? If that is so I can probably help you out there, I have a copy of the first 3 LPs of Linkin Park so I could do that.
I'm the audio editor. That's my job. :P I'll try to start the mix today. I have the rest of the day...

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:31 pm

No as in not their EP, the one with High Voltage and Carosel, Techinique ect. The ones after Linkin Park was on the Warner Brothers Label, full albums basically are what LPs are.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:38 pm

i've done a hit the floor video

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:43 pm

Brolly345 wrote:
dacoolgohan wrote:SuperFusion what do you mean by downloading the track and compiling it? Do you mean getting the mp3s and making them into the mix? If that is so I can probably help you out there, I have a copy of the first 3 LPs of Linkin Park so I could do that.
I'm the audio editor. That's my job. :P I'll try to start the mix today. I have the rest of the day...
Thanks for the Info, I have already spoken with SuperFusion and finally figured out (it was in the post) that he needs the video tracks compiled.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:10 pm

i have all the linkin park songs in mp3

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:43 pm

Yo, count me in.

As for tracks i'm gonna have to have In The End :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:57 pm

SuperFusion wrote: TheUnlimited "Session"(Ey man gimme an AIM if you want another track. That song can be dull at times. -_- lol)
argh :shakes fist:

I suppose I'll take A Place For My Head

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”