Linkin Revolution

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:02 pm

-ssj2gohan- wrote:which I have obtained legally on dvds that are mine

can't anyone stay out of other ppls business? like you give a shit if i get sued by funimation or whoever you just expect everyone to buy their own dvds cuz ur all old and have ur own source of income, most of my visitors and newbs that wouldn't know how to rip or anything

Then you should encourage others to do the same and NOT put the episodes up for download.

And I don't care what about what happens to you, but I do care about the industry, which you are not helping in the least bit by putting these episodes up for download.

Also, I am not old and I do not have a source of income currently, and yet I can manage not to download liscensed shows off of the internet.

And I apologize for partially helping to de-rail this thread.

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:04 pm

I'm not old, i'm 19 years old. As for a source of income, a job at burger king is a source of income. I don't think this would be as much of a problem if you were doing this solo. I honestly wouldn't care if you downloaded a cd or what not for your own personal video. But because its a group project, it does bother me for a few reasons. I understand that you own the Reanimation and Hybrid theory cd's, and if you wanna mix those thats fine, but I really think that you should let someone else edit meteora simply because you don't own it. As for you ripping DBZ and distributing it to people, thats not my problem. If you get sued, so be it, I won't point a finger or anything, but when you're working with other people, and you use downloaded material, that is a problem.

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:06 pm

Tsunami Jones wrote: And I apologize for partially helping to de-rail this thread.
I wouldn't appologize, this thread has gone of topic more than once already and is likely to be locked, and a new one be started when things get going with the LP project. In fact, I would actually think that best.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:07 pm

I dont think the ppl that started this project have a problem with me downloading it but if you don't want to work me with you can leave if you're that stubborn

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:15 pm

Since when did the org become politically correct. I think majority rules does it not. In fact, I think the majority is against using downloaded material. In fact, I think you are unwilling to work with us.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 pm

well im not unwilling even with ppl offending me by having dvd-rips

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:24 pm

Look dude, I don't care if you use downloaded footage or not, its not my call anyway. I do support the sales of domestic anime, and it does bug me that people use downloaded footage, but thats not what concerns me. What concerns me is using downloaded music for editing. Now i understand cd's are expensive for what you get, and I understand even more the fact that downloading music is convenient, and free. But the fact that you want to use downloaded music to mix with so many other people against it does bother me. That's just plain rude. Now i will appologize for being rude or hurting your feelings or whatever, but the org does have set rules which people should follow. Now whether they enforce them or not is one thing, but it is important to follow them none the less.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:26 pm

I support buying dvds and ripping them yourself too but other things are a lot more convienent and sometiems its hard to even rip dvd quality cuz u have to learn how to resize it properly and deinterlace. as for the music, does anyone have the Meteora cd they can rip to 320kb/s MP3 or HQ wav files for me to get?

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:26 pm

This thread is funny also, keep it comng. :lol:

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:27 pm

oh watching both the threads eh?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”