Linkin Revolution

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:29 pm

lol, i'm just waiting for these threads to be locked, as for the meteora cd, i have it, but i'm on Dial up, wait for me to get on to DSL, and I'll rip it and try to send it to you.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:33 pm

aight

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:22 am

-ssj2gohan- wrote:YA whats the big deal im not selling them
Well, your still pirating it. This isn't for music but for another source you pirate:
The Anime News Network wrote:Sited from AnimeNation News (Linky):
Forbes financial magazine has profiled the massive success of AD Visison, from its roots in founder John Ledford's house to its present status of controlling a third of the American anime distrubution business. The article contains interesting and rarely revealed statistics, such as the fact that ADV pays $1 million to $2.6 million for licensing rights to anime series and $500,000 to $5 million for a feature film. Dubbing costs another $10,000 to $20,000 per half-hour; and AD Vision's Anime Network hopes to break even on its relatively small $50 million start-up costs within three years, partially due to minimal content acquisition costs since the network already has access to 1,500 AD Vision titles.
It costs a lot of money to do this stuff. Music also costs a lot of money. (I'd post that statistic too, but I don't have time.) Even though you're talking about music you were talking about anime a while back. It's safe to assume you download anime as well. Proof:
-ssj2gohan- wrote:i could download akira vobs
I rest my case. :roll:

We need a new thread anyway.

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:43 am

i've got meteora and i'm on DSL now, how d'you want me to send it to you?

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:00 am

dont have a server or anything? u got msn or yahoo?

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:17 am

on some other thread
kitsunebeolnet wrote:there isn't much that can be done. But if you want to find yourselves ostrasized (and theres nothing lonelier than a geek that other geeks won't talk to) you won't do it.
man you're really racking up the points aren't you ssj! :lol: :lol:

MJ: Man do we got a winner here!

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:58 am

-ssj2gohan- wrote:I support buying dvds and ripping them yourself too but other things are a lot more convienent and sometiems its hard to even rip dvd quality cuz u have to learn how to resize it properly and deinterlace. as for the music, does anyone have the Meteora cd they can rip to 320kb/s MP3 or HQ wav files for me to get?
translate: im sory but due to current curcumstances its a pain in the ass for me to break the law and rip of hard working artists myself. could someone please asist me in being a cheap, pathetic barstard who cant appreciate the hard work of people who's work i get so much enjoyment out of.

MajinTrunks1006
Org Profile

Post by MajinTrunks1006 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:40 pm

alright guys no offence toward you or anything but if you have problems with SSJ2Gohan take em up with him threw aim or pm or somewhere else, this thread is suppose to be about the project. Not telling you all what to do or anything but seriously, this is just a bunch of spaming.

If any of the audio editors need the songs i have all 3 cds sitting right next to me.

You choose Sam,the rest
Org Profile

Post by You choose Sam,the rest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:13 pm

Sign me up :lol:

billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:47 pm

I think we need to start this one over again when someone has a mix. As for now, perhaps a purge of this thread would solve the problem...

A tip for SuperFusion: Don't let them run your project for you. Rule with an iron fist. There will be plenty of people to replace them, and if you make a good mix perhaps other, shall we say, more well known creators will join in. But that's just a suggestion.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”