The FFVI Character Project

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Pie Row Maniac » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:04 pm

AtomX wrote:And he did a fantastic job with the formatting on the profile page :P


It's HTML! Not BBCode! Oh Pie... Piiiie pie pie...

Fixed
Have a beta? Want some positive criticism? Message me!
User avatar
Pie Row Maniac
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Status: is not Quo!

Postby Pie Row Maniac » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:09 pm

Behold :)
"Welcome, travellers..."



I'm still waiting for the OK to upload this to the Donut (it's 119 megs), so for now I'll use my site's server.

Let's see how long a hundred gigs will last... :shock:
Have a beta? Want some positive criticism? Message me!
User avatar
Pie Row Maniac
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Status: is not Quo!

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:14 pm

*applause*

I'll need to spend quite some time downloading this.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
User avatar
Flint the Dwarf
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2002
Location: Ashland, WI

Postby Brad » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:18 pm

It's 1st Pass, 160kbps audio, at 480 x 320, and it's only 120mb? o_O You should upload a 640 x 480 version to Local :-o
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Pwolf » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:20 pm

O
M
G
:O!

now only if another project thats over 2 years old would ever finish :roll:


Pwolf
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
 
Joined: 03 May 2001
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\

Postby Kusoyaro » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:20 pm

I've downloaded it! It's miiiiiiine!


...and now to actually watch it :lol:
I have no idea how to use this new forum.
User avatar
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: HOT FUCKING

Postby Pie Row Maniac » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:21 pm

AtomX wrote:It's 1st Pass, 160kbps audio, at 480 x 320, and it's only 120mb? o_O You should upload a 640 x 480 version to Local :-o

I'll encode a copy at that aspect when I get home and see how big it is *thumbs up*
Have a beta? Want some positive criticism? Message me!
User avatar
Pie Row Maniac
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Status: is not Quo!

Postby Kusoyaro » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:38 pm

Haha, Pie spelled Van's name correctly in the video, but then dw whips out a "Vaughn" within the video. pwn3d


Cool ending credits! (though they ran a bit long) That shot on the airship caught me completely by surprise...I had to go back and freeze it on that frame to take it all in :)
I have no idea how to use this new forum.
User avatar
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: HOT FUCKING

Postby Brad » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:42 pm

Kusoyaro wrote:Haha, Pie spelled Van's name correctly in the video, but then dw whips out a "Vaughn" within the video. pwn3d


Though don't tell DW that he spelled it wrong. He will argue that spelling until he's blue in the face
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby dwchang » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:01 pm

AtomX wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:Haha, Pie spelled Van's name correctly in the video, but then dw whips out a "Vaughn" within the video. pwn3d


Though don't tell DW that he spelled it wrong. He will argue that spelling until he's blue in the face


:evil:
:evil:
:evil:
:evil:

That's supposed to be a blue face >_>
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
User avatar
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2002
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Pie Row Maniac » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:20 pm

dwchang wrote:
AtomX wrote:
Kusoyaro wrote:Haha, Pie spelled Van's name correctly in the video, but then dw whips out a "Vaughn" within the video. pwn3d


Though don't tell DW that he spelled it wrong. He will argue that spelling until he's blue in the face


:evil:
:evil:
:evil:
:evil:

That's supposed to be a blue face >_>

Just invert the image :P
Have a beta? Want some positive criticism? Message me!
User avatar
Pie Row Maniac
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Status: is not Quo!

Postby [Mike of the Desert] » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:00 am

Wow it's finally completed! I have to download it as soon as possible :shock: Never I'm been so curious about a multi-editor project.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
[Mike of the Desert]
 
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Status: Lonely

Postby Niotex » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:22 am

:twisted: hawt
Image
User avatar
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
 
Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Location: Netherlands
Status: Simply Insane

Postby Pie Row Maniac » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:08 am

Michele wrote:Wow it's finally completed! I have to download it as soon as possible :shock: Never I'm been so curious about a multi-editor project.

Hopefully that'll change when Project Genius starts it's way back around. :P
Have a beta? Want some positive criticism? Message me!
User avatar
Pie Row Maniac
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Status: is not Quo!

Postby Brad » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:27 pm

Pie Row Maniac wrote:
Michele wrote:Wow it's finally completed! I have to download it as soon as possible :shock: Never I'm been so curious about a multi-editor project.

Hopefully that'll change when Project Genius starts it's way back around. :P


I talked to Matt and reserved a premiere time for Project Genius at AWA 2009.
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site
User avatar
Brad
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2000
Location: Chicago, IL

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests