Project Using Songs from the Eva OST - Interest Gauge

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm

Hmm... it looks like Geneon has released six.

I distinctly recall hearing Expansion of Blockade recently and liking it, but as much as I rack my brains now, I cannot remember where I had heard it from or what the music sounded like. :?

Anybody know if there was a recent AMV made using Expansion of Blockade? Nothing came up when I tried the search function.

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:45 pm

Jasper- I used Expansion of Blockade in my ending credits for End of All Eva, my Animasia submission. Maybe thats where you heard it.

As for the six OST's. I think the last two are a compilation of the first four and with a new song or two included. I doubt I'll buy them since I have most of the songs anyways; maybe if I ever have some extra cash I would, but not when I'm a poor college student :roll:.
Insert clever text/image here.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:29 pm

Looks like Drnged Kreationz will be doing our credits for this project. He hasn't entirely put his name to the project, but we've discussed it a little and we'll see how thing unfold. Just thought you'd want and update.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:47 pm

i'd love to see the actual project, and help, but my editing skills has dictated that i shouldnt ruin a potentially great project with my poor editing skills. i look forward to it though, so you have a fan.... yay?

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:25 pm

As you may have seen from the first post I have decided to make this thing a Multi-Anime project. Infact, you may not use Eva if you sign-up for this project. The reason is if everyones doing different types of animes then someone using the combonation Evangelion Video was Evangelion Audio will look pretty silly. If you are strongly for or against this idea then please post here, I would like to here feedback on this as I am still not sure how this should go. But for now, it's multi-anime.

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:49 pm

For me, Evangelion is the majority of the footage I have at hand, that and a few select Dbz movies and a Digimon dvd. So I'd need to rack my brain to figure out what to do. Looking at my source footage and projects I'm working on now, I now am doubting that I could contribute. And yes, it would seem silly to have different animes to the Eva OST and then have Eva in a the project. It would just stand out too much.
Insert clever text/image here.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:47 pm

Oh, I have another little update, my good friend Greenjinjo will be mixing the tracks for the project because well, I totally suck at any kind of audio mixing. So a big thank you to him. Note: He's the guy incharge of the Mindless AMV Indulgence Project, so check it out!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:25 pm

The project audio mix is now done. You can give it a listen so that you can get an idea of what you may want to do with the project.

Project Audio

Here is the final tracklist:
0:00 - 1:31 Cruel Angel's Thesis (Opening Credits)
1:31 - 2:33 Both Of You Dance Like You Want To Win
2:33 - 3:38 Angel Attack II
3:38 - 4:35 Spending Time In Preparation
4:35 - 5:33 Pleasure Principle
5:33 - 6:39 Thanatos
6:39 - 7:34 When I Find Peace Of Mind
7:34 - 8:20 A Crystalline Night Sky
8:20 - 9:14 Fly Me To The Moon (Aki Jungle Remix)
9:14 - 10:47 Waking Up In The Morning (Commercial Break)
10:47 - 11:47 The Day Tokyo-3 Stood Still
11:47 - 12:56 Borderline Case
12:56 - 14:19 Angel Attack II
14:19 - 15:40 A Vision
15:40 - 16:42 A Moment When Tension Breaks
16:42 - 17:35 Background Music
17:35 - 18:32 She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer For Your Personal Hatred"
18:32 - 19:28 The Beast II
19:28 - 20:34 Fly Me To The Moon (Ending Credits)
20:34 - 20:52 Next Episode

A big thank you goes out to GreenJinjo yet again for working on the mix, you did a great job. Keep in mind that the file hosted is a very low quality mp3 version of the mix intended for your previewing pleasure, it is not the final audio quality of the mix.

Oh, and about the project name, it may be named Third Impact. I'm not to sure about that yet, I think that's a pretty good title and fans of the series will get it.

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:02 am

dont know if i can do this yet but id like to call

track 3: Both Of You Dance Like You Want To Win
Anime: Unknow (or rather i have afew that i cant decide which will work better

hope im not making an ass out of myself this early in the project :roll:

edit: :roll: <--- me love but dont know why
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:14 am

Like I said to you (themaan) in the PMs , I'm now officially joining this project , but before you start to distribute the tracks , would be better you define the guidelines for this project.
Things like , obvioulsy just footage from DVDs , allowed codecs and frame rates to the final version of each vid (24 or 29,97 fps) , deadlines , if repeated animes will be allowed from different editors or not , etc..

Downloading the mix right now :)
Nothing usefull here .

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”