Short AMVs for Short People: Ressurection

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Postby Undertow » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:12 pm

SQ wrote:If you requested Radio Days before I said I'd take it, then go ahead and do it. Sorry about that.

No big deal really, i think i should just ask Gary the requested tracks here in a post, and not in a PM or on AIM.
But anyway, when i get my computer repaired i'll go create the videos again, the thing is totally busted now, so maybe in 2 weeks or so there will be a few videos from me.
Oh and Gary, might be a good idea to update that track page on which are taken, completed and still free, to avoid future problems
Undertow

Postby SQ » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:29 pm

He should also update the first post of this thread. =p

Anyway.. Gary's really REALLY busy, so I give him a lot of leeway. Nothing's preventing me from putting my short AMV tracks on the org.. Or the ones that aren't necassarily in the project to begin with. Which I already did. Woo.

Need to upload it, though...
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Postby Undertow » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:49 pm

Alright, some changes.
Tripple Track is going to be done to RahXephon instead of Kare Kano
And i'll be dropping "Your Kung Fu is Old"
So, if BadMartialArtist still wants it, it's all yours
Undertow

Postby Garylisk » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:45 pm

Undertow wrote:Alright, some changes.
Tripple Track is going to be done to RahXephon instead of Kare Kano
And i'll be dropping "Your Kung Fu is Old"
So, if BadMartialArtist still wants it, it's all yours

I have the next 3 days off work, so I hope to update the track list, which badly needs it.
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
Garylisk

Postby FurryCurry » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:54 pm

Browsing around here a bit post-proj. doomrider release, thought I'd say hi.

Gary, I'll dig up the huff you don't have for (90) Staggering, and find a way to make it available to you, maybe direct download from my hosting if I have the room. I'll be in touch by PM and/or email.

I definitely, positively am dropping (59) To All the Kids.

I don't like the concept I had for it anymore, and even if I did, it would be way too much trouble to implement.

I'll try to decide about (94) Mr. Brett, Please Put Down Your Gun within a week. I may be rusty after a year+ away, but I remember and like my idea, and doing an easy shortie like this might be an awesome comeback vid. :)

Best of luck to you, and everyone participating, I'll be in touch.
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.
FurryCurry

Postby badmartialarts » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:08 am

Looks like the website died. :(
Life's short.
eBayhard.
badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist

Postby Undertow » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:28 pm

badmartialarts wrote:Looks like the website died. :(

It's still there, or atleast the ghost might be still on my harddrive. Well, this is the link i use, maybe it works for you too.

http://www.draconicdesigns.com/gary/samv/
Undertow

Postby Garylisk » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:39 am

Got a couple new high quality tracks from SQ and FurryCurry. Keep it up, you all. All of oyu who have requested tracks, please try to finish them. I know I don't update the webpage much, but honestly, the project doesn't instill much confidence in me that many people are interested... so for those of you who get into contact with me, and thos eof you who do vids, much love goes out to you.

The deadline's coming up on is - It's May 1st. It's time to get the ball rolling. Track requests are still open, you just need to get ahold of me. Those of you who have tracks requested, they're short, easy to make, and don't take much time - please do them if possible!
Get a life? I'm a gamer! I have lots of lives!
Garylisk

Postby odian0 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:41 pm

your website seems a little lacking on the updates. could you list what tracks are still free so i know what to choose from?
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=58024">~~99 orchestrations (directors cut)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=46127">~~Irrelevant (things go unnoticed)~~</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=81306">~~Dramatic Soup~~</a>
odian0

Previous

Return to Multi-Editor Projects