ProjeKct Life

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Songbird21
Org Profile

Post by Songbird21 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:02 pm

I like the idea of a deadline. I don't like the idea of Oto not being able to finish his segement, but if you're leaving the country in August then we really don't have a choice.
Best editing Connecticon 2013: Bravery

Switchplate City- Custom lightswitch covers (Some anime related) and more!

"Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi" - My fantasy novel (Only $1.99 It's an Ebook).

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:22 pm

I honestly wish I could at least reconstruct my existing track :(

Alas, that's not to be.
I promise that as soon as I'm back, I'll get back to work on this. There shouldn't be any reason I can't complete the tracks I promised to, hopefully I'll be able to dig up some new sources as well.

If you want, I can pull together and promise you to have this done by a (late) september deadline. This would hopefully get the others to work during the summer as well.

If anyone wants to take over the tracks that I hadn't started yet (i.e., past the 2:00 point), I give you my blessings. It'll get it done faster.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:36 pm

Alright, action time.

AHEM

ALL EDITORS WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED ON THE PROJECT:

Those in favour of declaring the project dead and over please say aye. Let's let democracy solve this once and for all, so it stops hovering over us like an albatross etc.

(aye here)

Note: if you feel bad about getting rid of your project-related lossless files that you might have but don't want to keep, feel free to contact me to pass them on to me - just in case someone, sometime, decides on something. It's about as likely as... I don't know... but at least it might help get rid of some sour feelings of "why did I kill it?"

Obligatory :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 pm

A few months ago I would've fought to keep this project alive, but all I really want now is some closure. So I'm sorry to say, but it is an AYE from me.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:12 pm

I'm long past caring anymore. Kill it.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:47 pm

wow, I forgot about this :/

Its too bad, but unless someone can take over who will actively see it to complition, then I guess its probably better to let it die. I'll still keep my project files backed up somewhere in case it does ever get finished though.

If it wasn't such a busy time for me right now, I'd have maybe taken up finishing it up myself.... but I don't realistically see myself having the time atm.

I like the idea of Oto holding on to all the finished tracks etc, since I just might take up the role of finishing this up when I do have the time to commit to it Like I did with Ayumix.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:23 pm

jasper-isis wrote:A few months ago I would've fought to keep this project alive, but all I really want now is some closure. So I'm sorry to say, but it is an AYE from me.
I feel the same, so AYE from me as well. I'll be holding onto the huffys of my two completed tracks. It's just easier then having to send them someplace, and they will still be around in case of a resurrection.

I also think anyone who wanted to release there tracks separtately should now be free to do so. The first part I made together, the Kare Kano vid, may fall into this catagory, I haven't decided yet.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Ladies and gentlemens, I believe we then have a majority.

I'll talk to my brother about setting up an FTP server for possibly transferring the files then. Will get to you on that.

Myself, I'd love to see it finished. But I can't take over the leadership. Jasper, another of the likely candidates, can't take over it. Bakadeshi is still an 'if in the future'...
Plain and simple, a project without an ever-active leader will not work. It's not a 'should', it's a 'must'.

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:26 pm

Uhm, I already deleted my data. However, given that Jasper used mine to build from, just use the whole of that and it should be a non-issue.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:45 pm

how many tracks were actuallly left to complete?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”