The Chevelle Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
LightningCountX
Org Profile

The Chevelle Project

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:44 pm

Well, for awhile I wanted to get going a multi editor amv project featuring the band Chevelle. And I asked around for a few editors which I have, and we need a few more, but there is one main problem...

Im very bad at leading these kinds of things, so if someone wants to lead this, that would be great ^_^

We also need someone who is good at audio editing, mixing, and such because we are going to split the songs from the Wonder Whats Next album into 40 seconds - 1 minute long tracks per song. It would also be nice if this person could help compile the final work together.

If anyone is interested in these few openings, please PM me.

The Chevelle Project
==============
LightningCountX
Suzuki_Akira
SuperFusion
DuoEnigma

We need at most 7 more editors!

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:47 pm

what type of music does the band do ?

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:52 pm

They are hard rock, lots of screaming in the music. But they do have some depressing songs like Closure and Send the Pain Below. If you want me to send you a song so you can listen im me on aim my SN is lcx amv

whatismyname51
Org Profile

Post by whatismyname51 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:53 pm

They're rock. The Red is probably their most well known single. Anyways, you need someone who can split each track into 60 second segments, and then put these segments together?

...Um, I think I can do that....or did you need something more?

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:58 pm

I need someone who can pretty much setup the audio tracks, then mix them all together for the final product just like animix's music is mixed together.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:21 pm

Sounds spiffy, you know I'm a Chevelle fan. I can't lead the project though, I just don't have the HD space for something like that (all those Huffy's...)

However, if you do find someone who's willing and competent to put the thing together, I would definately consider joining.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:35 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:Sounds spiffy, you know I'm a Chevelle fan. I can't lead the project though, I just don't have the HD space for something like that (all those Huffy's...)

However, if you do find someone who's willing and competent to put the thing together, I would definately consider joining.
RAWK! ^_^

Its a real pain to find someone who is willing to do it though, thats the problem... :cry:

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:08 am

I'm definetely interested. Let me see how you cut each song up and I just might do this. :D

Also if my schedule allows for your supposed deadline you haven't said yet, but, then again, it isn't official.

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:18 am

well, if this idea ever gets going, you can def. count me in. I'd love to make a nice 40-60 second contribution.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:57 am

awesome guys ^_^

Voices of ryan contacted me and hes willing to setup the mix for the audio, so thats a big step in ^_^. One more thing to determine is how we are going to divide the tracks and we will be set to start working!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”