The Christmas Project - It has begun !!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
kingmob_867
Org Profile

Post by kingmob_867 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:14 am

Don't say that!!!! :cry: Keep hope alive and all that good crap.
"Suicide carried off many. Drink, and the devil, took care of the rest."

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:29 pm

Well, when i checked my hotmail and was told you get my so called fuckin lazy ass to the forum, and reply to actually tell if you project is off or not. Unfortunaly, my new pc is actually run down and all the work of the project from my side is in it, and besides that, stuff an univeristy is kinda hectic atm.

I wasn't able to be on both cause I was without a pc until recently and also beside i'm too busy to eat lately, so please try to be more polite next time and respect that stuff might happen to others around you.

Unfortunatly enough to say, from my part the project could go on, but besides you two peopel and Otaku for life, no one showed any sort of interesting, and I am highly thinking of extending everything for another year or even leave the project at all.

Besides from the fact that I am too busy right now to do anything. If you accept, you can try working somethign out otgether, but as I said, there are too few people who actually cared enough to try, so I'm sorry to say that unless a miracle happens, the project is off.
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

kingmob_867
Org Profile

Post by kingmob_867 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:33 pm

that's all I wanted. thanks :)

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:17 am

Muyo_Ryu wrote:Well, when i checked my hotmail and was told you get my so called fuckin lazy ass to the forum, and reply to actually tell if you project is off or not. Unfortunaly, my new pc is actually run down and all the work of the project from my side is in it, and besides that, stuff an univeristy is kinda hectic atm.

I wasn't able to be on both cause I was without a pc until recently and also beside i'm too busy to eat lately, so please try to be more polite next time and respect that stuff might happen to others around you.

Unfortunatly enough to say, from my part the project could go on, but besides you two peopel and Otaku for life, no one showed any sort of interesting, and I am highly thinking of extending everything for another year or even leave the project at all.

Besides from the fact that I am too busy right now to do anything. If you accept, you can try working somethign out otgether, but as I said, there are too few people who actually cared enough to try, so I'm sorry to say that unless a miracle happens, the project is off.

But, it's the Xmas project a miracle has to happen :)
I have a question do you still have my toys R us kids one
becuase my computer crashed and it was unrecoverable.

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:28 pm

it's your lucky day, it's in my new computer, the one i'm gonna have to format before swtiching on :S sorry bud. See if you can contact greenjinjo, i think he should have a copy on his pc. Or at least he did HAVE one before, maybe he removed it though cuase it's been a while. anyways, sorry bro can't help out much
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

kingmob_867
Org Profile

Post by kingmob_867 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:12 pm

Well with X-mas effect project gone I still made my AMV and here it is. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=53977

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:49 pm

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:39 am

I wouldn't be a true AMV whore if I didn't post this link any and every place it's even semi-appropriate so...

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... >Here's</a> mine.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:51 pm

godix wrote:I wouldn't be a true AMV whore if I didn't post this link any and every place it's even semi-appropriate so...

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... >Here's</a> mine.
That was really good, cheered me up :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”